"What time is it?" Isn't it early for me to get ready?

"It's already lunch time"

Oh...

Okay... Wait...

I slept that long! I didn't notice and I'm gonna be late if they didn't woke me up. "Why didn't you--"

"The Lord said let you rest until Lunch" she started to put my undergarments.

"Okay, thank you" Lady Lucille house is in the capital and would took hours to be there.

"My father?" The room seems quite. "The lord went to the palace" Butler Liam is beside me. Assisting me to my seat.

"Okay, thank you" they treated me kindly.
Maybe because I'm blind.

"Don't worry miss, Mea will be with you" he added. I'm not sad but it's alright.

Hours passed

We arrived the Archduke Estate.
Archduke Kearney the father of Lucille Charlotte Kearney. And the Villainess of this story.

She is currently engaged with the Crown Prince but since she's against on breaking their engagement she plotted many tricks to kill the Heroine which ended her life later on.

"Lady Cliantha has arrived" someone has announced. I bowed at the four girls inside.

"Greetings to Lady Lucille, this is my gift for you."Which Mea gave to her. I am assuring there are four girls because in the game there are five of them siding to the villainess.

Lady Elise Resia- Baron Resia second daughter. Lady Elise is famous for being the youngest musician and actress in the kingdom.

Lady Liliane Vance- Count Vance second child and the only daughter. Lady Liliane is famous being the most talented among the three because at the age of five she is able to enter the academy.

Lady Clare Oliver-  Viscount Olivers fourth daughter. Lady Clare is famous for being the youngest investor in businesses. At a young age she have started to work on her business.

And Lady Priscilla Annette, Countess Annette third daughter. Lady Priscilla is a famous for her skills in fighting. Besides having a family of knights she have made her name known because of entering the tournaments for knights and eventually won.

I just wonder why they still sided Lady Lucille. Lady Lucille Charlotte Kearney is famous for her beauty and magic. She has the darkness which is only passed on every girl in their family.

Mhmm, what's mine though? Maybe I should asked Sir Clive.

"Thank you, please this way"

I smell flowers.

"Welcome to my Greenhouse" Lady Lucille said.

Mea guided me to say down. "How have you all been?" Lucille started. Mea handed me the sweets.

"We've been alright as you can see or heard but I think that should be asked to Lady Aster" Lady Priscilla emphasized the Lady Aster.

"I've been healing for the past few days. Thank you for your concern" I smiled.

"I heard that Lady Aster has been in an accident? And went to the Heka Tower? Isn't it the Heka Tower and the..." Lady Lucille stopped making me want to answer.

"They are good people. Knowing I've been in an accident it's been treated and investigated." My mouth aches so much for smiling a long time. I can't give up.

"Okay, Lady Elise. I haven't heard about you for a long time. How are you?" Changing the topic. Good.

"I've been enjoying and have a lot of performances but I managed well, how about Lady Liliane and Priscilla" Elise said.

"Going to the other empire for business, we have a new release of dresses would you like to trade?" Lady Liliane said. Even in a event like this she still thinks of businesses? Isn't she just the same aged as me?

"I've been training and will participate in a hunting" Priscilla said. I won't be surprised if she had a lot of muscles when she grow up.

"Lady Lucille, how about you?" I asked. We already know our schedules. I wonder what's hers.

"Thank you for asking, I've been preoccupied with princess trainings and a lot of participation in events. Since the festival is around the corner. Would you all participate?" Like hell I won't.

"We will/of course/ We should" the four said in unison. They both have the same age but differ in thoughts. No wonder Lucille likes to control me more. Because I am the less fighter between the four. I may be a Duke's daughter but the blind.

"Would you like some more tea?" Mea asked. I nodded.

----Thank you for reading------