Chapter 1: Preparing the invitations

It was night time and George was preparing the invites for his Christmas party. The invitation cards were red decorated with Christmas ornaments on the top, and presents on the bottom. 
He is going to invite his closest friends from school including his best friend Harold. In the meantime, George was deciding what date he should have the party.

George's POV
All the invitations are all set to give out tomorrow, but when should I have the party? Hmm...? What about having it on Christmas Eve, I think that seems fair. But wait.. Maybe they have plans on that day to spend that time with their family. I got it.. I can have the party set up during this weekend before the week of Christmas next week. That sounds great, I'll do it for this weekend.

 That sounds great, I'll do it for this weekend

(This is what the invitation looks like)

George: Their all of the invitations cards are all set up.

He grabbed the envelopes and puts each invitation card inside and sealed them closed.

George: Hopefully they can come to my party this weekend, especially Harold. He had come to every single of my parties every since we became best friends. Let's just hope he can show up so all of us can have a super fun time together.

He putted all the invitations in his backpack for tomorrow to give out and once he was done, he layed in his bed watching television.