nine - the morning after

Next morning, you wake up with a really bad headache. You look around and suddenly realize where you are and what happened last night. Oh no. You feel really embarrassed. When you look around you see that Draco isn't there anymore but there is a glass of water and a painkiller on the night stand next to you. So you take the pill and drink all the water. Suddenly, Draco comes out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

"Oh you're finally awake", he says and smirks.

You look at him while he puts on some clothes.

"Uh... I'm so so sorry for last night... I'm so embarrassed", you say and pull the blanket over your head to hide. Draco sits down on the bed and pulls the blanket off of you.

"It was pretty entertaining for me so...", he grins at you.

"Gosh, I'm never drinking again, I swear!" you moan, "Thank you for taking care of me though."

"Sure", he says while brushing the hair out of your face. He looks into your eyes and smiles. "You're so beautiful."

"Draco!" you playfully hit him and laugh, "I literally just woke up after a really rough night. I'm everything but beautiful right now so stop pretending!"

"I'm being serious", he says and kisses you passionately. He gets on top of you and you start making out. His hands explore your body and he bites your lip a little bit which you enjoy. Then, he takes off your shirt and you take off his and you start placing kisses all over his chest and stomach to which he replies with a silent moan. Your lips meet again and Draco starts choking you a little while touching you.

He then starts kissing your neck and then your breasts and moves downwards to your stomach. Suddenly he pulls down your pants and starts kissing your inner thighs. You grab his hair and try to hold in your moans.

After you and Draco made out a little bit more you lay next to each other under the blanket. You put your head on his chest and he starts stroking your hair.

"Draco?" you mumble.

"Yes?" he answers curiously.

"I don't want to hide our relationship anymore...", you say and turn your head to look at him, "I know it's dangerous, but... I can't keep this a secret... Besides..."

"Besides what?" he asks.

"I may or may not have told everyone at the party last night...", you murmur so he almost can't hear you and bite your lip.

"Wait- YOU WHAT?!" he looks at you with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry! We played truth or dare with truth serum and I was just so drunk and-", you try to explain yourself.

"I understand... I just don't want you to get dragged into my problems...", Draco interrupts.

"I know, but... Your problems are my problems too and I don't want you to get through all of this alone. I want to be there for you. Not just when we're alone but also in public. And I also want everyone to know what a hot boyfriend I have", you say with a grin on your face. He starts smiling.

"Fine...", he finally agrees and you kiss him, "But for now I suggest we stay in bed."

After a lot of cuddling you decide to finally get out of bed. You want to go get ready so you leave Draco's dorm. Some people in the Slytherin common room look at you and whisper since you're also still wearing his clothes. You hurry to your own dorm and get ready to meet Draco for lunch. When you're done he is already waiting for you in front of the Great Hall. He takes your hand and the both of you walk in and sit down together at the Slytherin table. You feel like everyone is staring at you, but Draco doesn't seem to care.