"Continue with the plan ladies, I have to catch our little hostage." The blue streaked hair delinquent mutters running into the school.

With three delinquents left to tend to Ayano, one of them grabs her by the arm and begins to drag her to the back of the school while the other walked besides them as guards.
The three delinquents chatter and snickers to themselves like it was just another Thursday for them.

"Senpai..." Ayano thought to herself. "Senpai...!!" Thoughts poured into her head like an hourglass, filling her head up until it was full. She needed to fight, she needed to get out of this situation, she needed Senpai to be alright.

"He rather save his own skin." The delinquent voice echos in her mind.

It wasn't his fault that he fled, he was scared out of his mind.

"He was going to save me." Ayano thought trying to reassure herself. There was no way he would abandon her, he wasn't that kind of guy she knew it since the first day they met, she could remember it like it was yesterday.

That kind smile Taro had when he helped her up when bumping into him on the way to school and that soothing voice that seem to open the doors to her heart. So gentle and sweet.

"Here, take my hand."

His grasp, so warm and soft, though it was only mere seconds that she held his hand she felt that he was the key to all of her answers. And for the very first time...she smiled.

"Thank you..."

"Thank you for being there..." Ayano whispers gently under her breath. In all her life she didn't know what true happiness or love was nor did she know this one person could change her entire life, now she did. "Now let...me save you..."

"So what did you do to get him?" One of the delinquents asked to the other as she dragged Ayano's body.

"I hit him over the head with my bat, you should have seen it, his face was priceless." The second one replies.

"It must of been annoying having to carry that Taro boy here." The third one murmurs.

"Not really, he was as light as a feather, until he woke up and started thrashing around." The second one chuckles remembering it.

"Anyways-" Suddenly, The delinquent dragging Ayano's body could feel something wrap around her leg , it felt like a hand, she turns around to see Ayano gripping onto her leg.

"Tch, stubborn bitch doesn't know when to give up." The delinquent mutters. She kneels down to Ayano and grabs her by the hair yanking her away from her leg. Ayano's hand slips away from the delinquents leg with painful groan as she could feel some strands of hair being pulled from their roots. The delinquent releases her hair making Ayano's head drop into the ground face down.

"Pathetic." The delinquent says as she nudges Ayano's head with her shoe, silence. She goes to stand up when Ayano suddenly tackles her to the ground, the movement was sloppy due to her state but that didn't stop Ayano from continuing. In a vicious rage Ayano started to scream her lungs out as she proceeded to dig her fingernails into the delinquents eye socket and claw out the delinquents eyes. The two other delinquents immediately turn around upon hearing the shrill screaming behind them. Both of their eyes widen in horror as they see their struggling group mate get chunks of their eye's taken out by Ayano. Both girls were frozen in place, they never witnessed something violent than this except on TV, It almost made them want to puke at the sight of the eye chunks on the ground. They didn't bother helping their groupmate since they knew she was already too late to be saved.