Intro

(So in this story there will be different povs so Yee anyways let's get into the character description.)

Y/N: 16 years old. you do soccer for school, competitive cheer and dance. You are Captain of the soccer team. You sing and play the guitar. You are Riley's cousin.  You have know Dante since you were 4. You always have had a crush on Dante but you feel like he doesn't like you back. You go to school with Dante, Riley and all your friends.

Dante: 16 years old. he plays football and is an actor. He has a crush on you but doesn't think you like him. He is the football team captain.

Riley: 16 years old. your cousin, plays football and likes Reagan.

Reagan: 16 years old. plays soccer one of your besties and kinda likes Riley. Goes to your school.

Julia: 16 years old. on your soccer team also your bestie. Goes to your school.

Hannah: 16 years old on your soccer team also your bestie. Goes to your school.

Michael: 16 years old on football team like Dante also has a crush on you. Goes to your school.

Aneesh: 16 years old. on your dance team. Dante thinks you like him but Aneesh likes Taylor

Ashlyn: 16 years old on your dance and cheer teams loves you like a sister

Ria: 16 years old. you love her like a sister on your dance and cheer teams

Taylor: 16 years old. on your dance team like your sister

Emmy: 14 years old. like a sister to you on your dance team 2 years younger than you. Likes Connor.

Piper: 16 years old. on your dance and cheer teams she is like your sister.

Connor: 14 years old. on your dance team younger than you by 2 years likes Emmy. You love him like your brother.

(336 words without A/N)
A/N: Hi thank you for choosing my book also enjoy my fav bante edit on top btw that edit is not mine.