☁Dabi x Broken Reader☁

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I need him

Your hands shook as you gripped the handle, turning it slowly before making your way outside of the apartment and rushing down the stairs a sudden boost of adrenaline coming with the new-found freedom which you knew wouldn't last long. You always came back in the end…  he always found you… 

You ran down the streets trying to avoid people until you ran into your boyfriend's best friend who was still on patrol. He grabbed your shoulders and looked at your concern on his face as he gazed on the bruises covering your body. 

"[Y/N]?! OMG WHAT HAPPENED IT'S OKAY LET'S GET YOU HOME!" your head quickly snapped in the direction of your boyfriends oblivious friend who only had helping you on his mind. 

"No I'm fine I just need to go. I'm staying somewhere else tonight just let me go." you said as you quickly brushed him off to resume your desperate flee from the abusive man just waking up from his alcohol induced sleep. 

-Hey dude was [Y/N] normal today I just ran into him and he had a duffle bag along with a lot of bruising- This text made said boyfriend quickly jolt out of his half asleep daze him quickly rushing to put on clothes to go and find the missing male. 

~~~~~

You were walking through an alley using it as a shortcut to get to your moms house when you were suddenly slammed against the wall a sudden ringing in your ear from the harsh impact as your arm was twisted behind your back making you drop your bag. 

"What the fuck do you think your doing? You know I always fucking find you it's like your begging to be hurt at this point slut." You started shaking at hearing the one voice you dreaded. 

You immediately started thrashing around as you felt your arm being twisted more afraid that he would break your arm again "LET GO OF ME YOU SICK FUCK IT HURTS!" you screamed sobbing before you were turned around and slammed back into a wall a hand now over your busted lips. 

"Oh please your the only sick fuck here thinking you can survive without me while being a useless quirkless your just a waste of fucking space." tears fell from your eyes as you felt nails digging into your bruised wrist before you were thrown to the ground. 

~~~~~

I walked through the streets in the darkness of the night hiding my face as I rounded a corner only to see a [H/C] male being thrown to the ground by none other than (Random hero name.) I gritted my teeth but opted to leave it alone knowing it would only cause me trouble before I heard the words "Why can't you just listen you worthless bitch I give you everything and you still won't listen I should've just left you with your abusive dad maybe he could've knocked some sense into you."

I turned around feeling a sudden hatred towards the hero. 

I activated my quirk making the hero halt his actions of abusing the frail male below him before I burned half his face causing him to let out a blood curdling scream while stumbling backwards before letting out a curse and running away. 

Fucking coward leaving the obviously vulnerable boy at my feet while he runs away. 

I look down to the beaten boy to see him passed out. I hesitantly brush some of his [H/C] hair away from his tear stained cheeks before sighing and mumbling "What am j going to do with you now…"