(Time skip brought to you by limbless hajime)

"Wait Chabishira-san!" I yelled as she was about to beat the crap out of Shinguji-kun.

"What!? This stupid degenerate tried taking Himiko to his lab!" Tenko said in pure disgust.

No Ones POV

Just then Angie and Kokichi came out of Angie's art studio. Since it is right next to Tenko and Himiko's room. Both Kokichi and Angie where surprised to see whats happening. Tenko was standing infront of Himiko as she was on the ground, korekiyo was on the floor hiding his face with his hands in a defensive way, and Kibbo standing infront of Tenko so she doesn't harm anyone. 

Kokichi's POV

Me and Yonaga-san where both finishing up Momota-kuns facial details then we heard what sounded like Kibbo's voice he was yelling almost. We both got interested and decided to check it out. Apparently Chabishira-san was about to hit Shinguji-kun. 

"W-whats going on?" I said holding onto the wall since I was getting tired of walking. Guess my legs aren't cooperating today. 

"This degenerate was about to take Himiko!" She said as she got ready to hit someone. 

"Hmmmmm, that doesn't seem like that was very appropriate shinguji-kun. Atua doesn't approve." Angie said giving him a death glare. She still cared about Tenko and Himiko a lot.

"I was just trying to see if her magic was real, I wanted to see myslef." He said as he got up and dusted himself off.

"Yumeno-san are you okay." I said as I got on the ground as cautiously. 

"Yeah just tired now." She said rubbing her eyes.

"I will take Himiko to bed. You stay away from her Korekiyo Shinguji." She said as she picked up Himiko. 

"May Iii assist you Tenko?" Angie said as she walked up to Tenko.

"That would be helpful." Tenko said opening Himiko's door.

"Byeee Ouma-kun." Angie said as she followed Tenko. 

"Bye?" I said still on the ground.

"Hey Ouma-kun why are you still on the floor." Kibbo said getting on his knees.

"I need my wheelchair, can you get it for me. Or carry me to my room please?" I asked 

"O-oh sure!" Kibbo said picking me up bridal style. 

"Thanks." I said patting head and smiling. 

(Time skip brought to you by Makoto NeaEGGY)

Once Kibbo got to my room I said it was unlocked. We walked in and he put me in my wheelchair. I thanked him and he left. I decided that I should probably rest since I was tired. I rolled over to my bed and slowly climbed into the bed. I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

After a while that one nightmare came back but worse. My death appeared in front of me and I was forced to watch everyone else's death then the ones who didn't even die I had to watch there deaths as well. Then I was crushed slowly painfully losing movement in my legs arms. My breathing got heavy. They all appeared right there in front of me telling me this was my fate my fault. 

Your worthless Ouma

Your a brat

No wonder everyone hates you

You did this to US

You could've stopped this sooner 

Kokichi.... I hate you

Then DICE appeared there words hurt the most.....

You are nothing without us

Your a horrible leader 

When we needed you, you where gone

Your mean nothing to us

Your a waste of space

I woke up! Crying my breathing was deep and heavy just like the week before I didn't know what to do I cried until I passed out my breathing was normal but the thoughts where still there when I passed out. I was helpless and alone. Alone his words still haunt me they hurt like knives being slowly stabbed into you over and over again. The same set of words.

Your alone Kokichi and always will be 

✨✨✨Cliffhanger✨✨✨

Thanks for reading sorry for the last part it really sucked 

Peace✨✌️