The door opened revealing Yujin as she walked into his room.

"I-is something wrong?" Y/N asked nervously.

"No... We were just wondering if u wanted to have a little conversation with us? Yujin asked.

Y/N thought about it before nodding in hesitation.

"So... Sunbaenim-"

"M-may I speak first?" Y/N said as the girls nodded immediately.

"I understand that all of u might think that this is a weird situation right now. Don't worry, I'll be in my room most of the time unless I'm needed. A-and please just call me by my name, I don't really like formalities around me."

Seeing how nervous Y/N was, some of the girls giggled while some smiled at how their senior was so shy around them.

"That's not why we asked u here Sunbae- I mean Y/N." Eunbi said.

"Sure we might be a little uncomfortable right now but it doesn't mean that we won't open up to u. U can just be yourself around us, we won't judge you." Added Chaeyeon.

"We can even be friends! I've always wanted to be friends with a senior in this industry!" Nako said excitedly.

Y/N hesitated about it before nodding slowly before trying to open up to them.

"T-then, are u girls hungry? It's pretty late in the afternoon already." Y/N asked.

"I am!!" Sakura, Chaewon and Wonyoung immediately said as the girls chuckled.

Seeing how the atmosphere had immediately lightened up, Y/N thought to himself "Maybe this won't be so bad after all."

"Should we order food delivery then?" Suggested Yuri.

"D-don't u girls cook?" Y/N asked as the girls shaked their head.

"We can only whip up a few simple dishes. Other than that nothing." Hyewon said.

"T-then, Is it alright if I cook?"

The girls stared at Y/N in disbelief as they couldn't believe that a boy at his age knew how to cook.

"Well sure thing." Eunbi said before Y/N walked towards the fridge and opened it only to see little ingredients remaining.

"How are they supposed to eat at this rate....."
Y/N thought to himself as he sighed.

"There's nothing much for you to cook since we practically used majority of the ingredients the day before. Sorry about it Y/N." Sakura  apologised.

"It's alright, these will do. Don't worry I'll be done in no time." The boy said.

30 mins later

Not long after the dining table was full of food that looked appetising and filled the air with aroma as the girls hurriedly gathered around the table in awe.

"Wow Y/N these looks amazing." Yena said

"Yeah, it smells good too." Added Minju.

"Thanks but u girls haven't tried it yet. Go on, dig in."

The girls then started eating as their eyes widened in surprise while some moaned in satisfaction.

"Mmm! It's so good Y/N! U have to teach us how to cook some other time." Eunbi said while the other girls nodded in agreement.