"Why Don't You Live A Little"

"Good morning buttercup," a voice greeted me as soon as i opened the door.

"Don't call me that," i ordered the owner of that obnoxious voice, the one and only, Adam. He was sitting on his porch wearing a black t-shirt with ripped jeans messing with his curly brown hair, while staring at me with his obnoxious green eyes.

"Oh, don't lie, you like it when i call you that." He teased me, ending it with a wink.

I groaned, and rolled my eyes, annoyed at his childish behavior. After his statement, i ignored him and locked my house, walking straight ahead. I was relieved that there was no sounds coming from him. Oh so peacefull, it's been a long time since this kind of silence happened. Remember when I said that i would avoid him? Well that plan didn't actually work out, it's been a month since they got here, and from then, it's been Adam's job to make my life a living hell. He kept on following me everywhere.

Something, suddenly cleared me out of my thoughts, or specifically someone.

Adam ran to me and yelled "Alius."
THAT LUNATIC!!!!

He didn't just  cast a spell on me!!!!

"Alius" is a spell that freezes the person on his spot, and now im in this state.

"What the heck, undo the spell this instance adam," i ordered him threatingly, thinking of ways to murder him without anybody finding the body. Yeah, yeah, i know im overreacting, but if you met Adam, you would seriously turn into a attempt murderer.

"No can do, buttercup, im kidnapping you today." He laughed, smirking at me.

He lifted me, and lead us towards his car, placing me inside of it, ignoring every profanilities I gave him.

He sat in the drivers seat, and started driving to the anonymous place he's taking me to.

"Come on Adam, i have work to do, i don't have time for your games," I tried pursuing him with a more calmer voice, hoping that he changes his mind.

"Can you just relax a little bit, i called Sam, and told him that you can't come today, and that he should put a substitute. The dude was more than happy to apply, don't worry, a day off won't cause an earthquake."

He reassured me, looking with pleading eyes, to just go with it.

"But..." i rambled.

"No buts, please, why don't you live a little?

"Fine, where are we going?" I sighed, defeated, seeing no point in arguing any more, the guy is sure persistant.

"Its a surprise," he grinned, winking at me, before looking back at the road.

After 10 minutes of comfortable silence, we reached a road with trees around it.

Adam came out of the car, bringing a big bag with him, motioning for me to follow him into the woods.

I followed him, shoving trees in the way. After a minute walk, we reached a beautiful skyline-silver lake surrounded with tall primeval faintly greening trees.

Adam saw my dazed reaction, and grinned.

"You like it?" He asked me, staring intensly.

"It's amazing, im surprised that i never saw it before"

He smiled at me, before reaching out for the big bag he brought, taking out of it a basket and a blanket.
He placed the blanket on the grass, and opened the basket. Taking a container filled with pancakes, and another one filled with strawberries. He pulled out a bottle of orange juice, with a bag of chips.

My stomach started making noises at this sight.

"So... you brought me here, just for a picnic?" i asked him, with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, what's wrong with picnics?" He eyed me, asking incrodously.

"There's nothing wrong with it, it's just, i thought you brought me here, so that no one could find the body when you kill me." I stated, looking at him, before my eyes going wide as a deadly thought came across my mind.

"Wait a minute, what if thats your plan from the beginning. Fattening me up with food, so that i couldn't fight back!"

"Oh no! You figured it out" he deadpanned, sarcasm dripping from him.

"Eventhough it's kinda smart, you didn't think of it through. You should know, my mom has a good detective skills, and could find out at instance." i continued talking wiggling my eyebrows to prove my point.

"Can you stop already. If i wanted to kill you, i wouldn't waste pancakes on you."

"Point taken." i nodded, and made my way towards the heavenly gift, called pancakes. I took one of it, putting it in my mouth, letting out a huge sigh, happy by the way it tasted.

"You are so weird." Adam chuckled, before taking out forks from his pocket, giving me one.

"I don't need one, im perfectly fine with using my hands"

"Suit yourself, " Adam shrugged, before taking a bite from his pancakes.

We ate in silence, untill adam spoke.
"Buttercup, who are you?"