"Girls, choose a bed and unpack!" Arthur instructed and Tara, Ginny and Hermione all rushed to the room with only three beds. Tara and Ginny had learnt this the hard way, but they certainly didn't want one of their brothers eavesdropping on one of their private conversations.

"Ron, get out of the kitchen, we're all hungry!" Tara heard her father call as she placed her backpack onto the bed next to Ginny's before going back into the main area of the tent.

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron!" Fred and George shouted in unison, their feet resting on the dining table.

"Feet off the table!" Arthur told the twins who rolled their eyes.

"Feet off the table!" they mocked, removing their feet from the table for a split second before immediately resting them back on it and making themselves comfortable. Tara was just about to sit with them when her father had told Ron, Harry, and Hermione to go and get some water from a tap that was marked on his map of the campsite.

"Tara!" he called from the kitchen, she poked her head into the kitchen with a questioning look. "Would you mind going with them and make sure they don't get lost?" Arthur asked and she nodded, she truly didn't mind.

"Alright," she said before exiting the tent quickly so that she could catch up with the three younger Gryffindors. "Ron!" she called as she saw him, he was holding a rather large kettle that was once in the kitchen of the tent. He stopped walking at the call of his name and turned around to see who was looking for him. "I'm coming with you," Tara explained quickly, she then noticed that Harry and Hermione were holding a saucepan each to also fill.

They set off eagerly through the campsite, making their way through the many rows of tents slowly. They soon entered a section of tents that made Tara grin from ear to ear. "Is it just me, or has everything gone green?" Ron asked.

It wasn't just Ron, they had walked into a patch of tents that were all covered in a thick growth of shamrocks, making each tent look like a little mound that had sprouted from the ground. It was then that they heard their names called from behind them.

"Harry! Hermione! Ron!" a voice with a thick Irish accent called, despite her name not being called, Tara still turned around. It was Seamus Finnigan who was sitting in front of his own shamrock covered tent with his best friend, Dean Thomas, who Tara knew was also a Gryffindor. "Like the decorations?" Seamus asked when the four went over to say hello.

Tara stayed silent, not actually having spoken to Seamus or Dean before. Once Harry, Hermione, and Ron had wrapped up their conversation, they headed to the Bulgarian section to see what they decorated with. Each and every tent had a picture of a very surly looking Viktor Krum, the Bulgarian Seeker. Tara knew that Ron practically worshipped him as he was the best Seeker in the world despite being only about seventeen or eighteen.

By the time the four reached the tap, there was already a small queue that they joined, they were right behind two men who were having a very heated argument. One of them was a very old wizard who was wearing a long flowery nightgown. The other was clearly a Ministry wizard who was holding a pair of pinstriped pants as he was almost crying with exasperation.

"Just wear them, Archie, you can't walk around like that!" the Ministry wizard said.

"I bought this at a muggle shop, this is what muggles wear!" the old wizard said stubbornly.

"That is what muggle women wear! This is what men wear!" the Ministry wizard explained as he brandished the pinstriped trousers again, and Tara had to fight back a snicker.