❝ 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 ❞ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

He smiled the sweetest smile which would even make beauty blush by itself because of how beautiful the man in front of me looked and he finished doing the necktie for me

He smiled the sweetest smile which would even make beauty blush by itself because of how beautiful the man in front of me looked and he finished doing the necktie for me. Then as I was about to turn around, he pulled me into a hug and  I could feel him putting something round my neck and I knitted my brows in confusion as to what it could be. Finally when he released me, I looked down and gasped  in surprise to see it was a ring holder necklace ❛ D ♡ T ❜ engraved on the ring and a small diamond placed on top of the heart. 

Oh my God, Doyoung this is beautiful. ❞ I said with my eyes widened as I looked at the man in front of me with adoration and love filled in my eyes. 

Doyouyng smiled shyly and rudded his nape while softly making eye contact with me and with an adorable smile on his face, he said, ❝ Of course, I had to get a beautiful present for the most beautiful angel in this world.

I blushed a little at Doyoung’s reply and thought to myself ‘Oh god how cheesier can he get’ but I still loved this man just the way he is. As I was thinking about such stuff, I started to twirl the necklace with my fingers and a frown appeared on my face when something occurred to me. ❝ But Doie...isn’t this expensive? ❞ I said hesitantly looking up at him. 

Hearing this Doyoung let out a chuckle and pulled me closer to place a gentle kiss on my lips and while he had his forehead resting against mine, he said, ❝ Well...this is the least I can do on our 3 years anniversary isn’t it? God, I can't even believe that it’s already been three years dating you. I love you so much Taeyong and I promise to stay with you till we grow old and maybe even after that too. Let’s meet in our second life again Taeyong…

I could almost feel the tears pricking in my eyes only by his words and with a smile on my face I planted another soft kiss on his lips and said, ❝ Of course Doie...I love you so much more, more than you can even imagine and I promise we’ll be together...forever. ❞ 

It was a very special day for both of us. So we decided to have a small get together at a nearby pub which was also a special place for both of us. Both of our friends had also been invited and even if they weren’t invited, they would have still come to crash our date. Of course, who would want to miss their best friends’ three years anniversary.

We arrived at the pub and saw that all of our friends were already present there, waiting for us. We ordered our drinks and started to chat away abou various things. It had been so long since we friends had last met each other because we had been so busy with our jobs and daily lives that our meetings had become very constrained. So of course, we couldn't have let this day go to waste. 

By the way, do you know why this pub is so special to us and why Doyoung chose this particular pub? Because this is the place where both of us had met for the first time three years ago. Oh god...that was one embarrassing encounter.