📍『Scaramouche』- AU; Werewolf

Start from the beginning

The older female heaved a sigh before shaking her head. "That's still a problem—as even we do that, she's still capable of escaping." She stated, furrowing her brows.

Lightly laughing, the younger girl just continued humming after a while and the same goes for the other one. "Aah, right. [Name], I won't be able to deliver your grandma's favorite, ‘Death After Noon.’ on her house today as I'll be out for a while, I won't be going alone so you don't have to worry." She smiled.

"Just, give the wine in my stead. You better head out now while it's still daytime. You know how dangerous it can be every night." Jean said while waving her hands. [Name] grinned a little—thinking about how she'll be able to meet her long time boy - friend for a while now. It's been a few days since she last spent her time with him—looks like she will have have a little fun today aside giving the said thing to her grandmother.

Jean taking notice of this just shrugged it off. "Don't stay out too late."

[Name]'s eyes widened a little. "What-"

"Go on." She said, pushing her adopted daughter but more like a younger sister outside the kitchen. "…"

-

-

"What the hell was that for?" [Name] said to herself—dumbfounded.

•••

Halting on her tracks by the sight of a little field, brimmed with mist flowers—[Name] tilted her head to the side, wondering what to do.

She strode towards the direction of the flowers with a decided mind. "Picking some flowers and give them to him won't be a bad present, I guess?" [Name] asked herself. Kneeling down on the grass, she placed down the bag beside her that contains the wine.

"Who's him?"

Came out a male voice, out of nowhere. His voice was not so deep but not so high either. "Hat Wolfie? What a surprise!" She exclaimed, chuckling whilst removing her hood. "You didn't answered my question."

He simpered, tilting his head to the side—his huge hat's—decor, dangling and swaying. And behind—clenching his hands by the mention of the unnamed ‘him.’

"Huh? What?" She asked, lifting her right eyebrows. "..To whom are those ‘present’ for?" He said, showing a who knows what that smile means.

A question mark popping above [Name]'s head, she clasped both of her hands now getting what he meant. "Aaahh. Handsome shorty wolf, they're for you~."

"..what?" The male said, slightly taken aback. The girl in red smirked before gesturing for the boy to come over. "Come here and get your little gift!" She said, now grinning widely by the still surprised male.

"I'm not short for one,"

He said, frowning a little bit. "And second, I don't want the flowers." Smiled the boy.

[Name]'s grin dropped. She looked blankly at the male, standing a few meters away from her. "Ah. Is that so? Alright." She said, setting the flowers in her hand ablaze with 'pyro' as what Jean, Klee, and master Diluc says it is called.

Standing up from her spot, she dusted of some dirts that came contact with her red attire. "What do you want then?" she inquired, picking up the bag from the ground.