A Reunion Filled With Secrets...

Hope

    It seemed like a million years ago since my parents last spoke or saw each other, at least to mom

    It seemed like a million years ago since my parents last spoke or saw each other, at least to mom. I'm sure dad felt the same way but I wouldn't know that since mom's journal only let's me read her thoughts not his. Anyway, it finally happened a year after she sent that text and got rejected. It happened in a way neither of them ever expected too...

Chris

    It's been a year since 'Graffiti' came out

    It's been a year since 'Graffiti' came out. I redeemed myself over the summer at the BET Awards and the tour with Tyga was more than successful. It only inspired me to make my new album dedicated to the fans just like the mixtape was and name it F.A.M.E. standing for 'Fans Are My Everything.' I came up with a second meaning for it too: 'Forgive All My Enemies.' It's just another way to prove how I'm trying to move past all of this. I've lost so much already and I hate to say it but Kae is sadly one of them. I waited for almost three months after Graffiti's release date for her to reach out when I said fuck it and reached out myself...

    How that went just about broke my heart: she changed her number. No wonder I didn't hear from her, she didn't care to hear from me anymore. I was preparing for my new single off of F.A.M.E. to drop on New Year's Day called 'Look At Me Now' featuring Weezy and Busta. I was hype as fuck too; this song I know will put me back at the top. Just like Deuces did over the summer which I knew it would do. It was the feeling I had hearing the whole thing that pushed me to release it as a single. Now it'll be on my album and the Fan Of A Fan mixtape I dropped earlier this year.

    I also dropped the In My Zone 2 mixtape like I said I would. It was all about staying in the studio giving music to the fans. After all, they deserved it sticking by me when it was hardest. Unlike Kae... Damn it why is she STILL in my head? I just don't get it! How can I still have feelings for someone who obviously could care less about me? Back to 'Look At Me Now,' I was going to have a party tonight announcing my upcoming single but I decided to just surprise everyone. Besides, Christmas hasn't even came yet so that's what I'll make it. That way before I go to VA to spend the holiday with my family, I can spend it with my friends and most importantly, the fans.

    On New Year's Eve, I'll be back in L.A. to release my single and let my fans who show up to Supperclub that night get a first listen. I just know it will be a moment I won't ever forget as well as Team Breezy. I want them to celebrate this moment with me. Especially since things are starting to look up and they're putting that horrible night in the past and letting me move on from it. I'm human just like everyone else and we all make mistakes. Just because I'm famous doesn't mean they could hold mine against me. What about those who aren't? You don't see them being hated do you? It's only those who mess up in the public eye.