2

tooru<332:20 pm

tooru<33
2:20 pm

tooru!!
hey, so I know you've been saying you didn't want me stopping by anymore
since it distracting, but I wanna come support you!
is that okay?
I'm on my way :)

♡❖♡❖♡❖♡❖♡❖♡❖♡❖♡❖

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.." the tall spiky-haired ace said in confusion. your eyes explored the gym hoping you'd see the adorable chocolate, haired captain come up to you with that annoyingly handsome smile on his face.

to your surprise, he wasn't there. "where could he have gone..?" you mumbled to yourself.

"i think he left to go to that cafe near the school" you jumped as you heard someone say in a raspy tone behind you. you tilted your head to the side to see kyōtani, he was always so intimidating.

you shivered at hearing the tone of his voice as you bowed to the team, "thank you! have a good practice boys!" you said cheerfully as you made your way out of the gym.

holding your school bag in one hand, you playfully swung it back and forth. quickly making your way to the location that iwaizumi had told you, assuming you'd find oikawa there. though, it was strange. where could the setter be right now? he always prioritizes volleyball, yet he skipped practice?

there's probably a good reason. you're just overreacting. y'know when he would cancel some significant dates with you to "continue practicing".

as you walked up to the cafe, you looked through the windows, your eyes dragged around the very neat and aesthetically pleasing cafe.

letting the sweet aroma of fresh baked goods fill your senses, you hear the ringing of the bakery entrance. indicating that someone had either just left or came inside.

you averted your gaze towards the noise, and to your astonishment, it was him, or what looked like him. the dark fluffy-haired boy, though he wasn't alone. he was with a much more shorter figure, slimmer, and stunning girl with long blonde hair. she leaned in to kiss his soft lips gently, causing your chest to hurt.

you couldn't control the tear that began to form in your eyes, your vision being blurry as you tried to comprehend what you had just witnessed. insecurities filling your mind. i mean, oikawa has so many other girls that want him right? why on search would he choose someone like you? silly of you to think you were his first choice.

"y/n?" you heard the familiar voice ask, his voice telling you everything that you needed to know. it really was him. you weren't imagining things. why did you even bother making excuses for oikawa? you knew deep down that he had been lying to you, but you decided to ignore it. why? how about I answer that for you, love.