𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐲.

Start from the beginning

"H-hey, what's wrong? You can talk about it, even though we're not close or anything." You started to ramble as Victor suddenly pushed you back from the hug, and then he just said, "Naib was bullying me this m-morning, he was saying how insecure I-I was...." he trailed off. Your gaze softened, and you pat his head. "U-uh, it's ok? You'll be ok." You said confused, then more determined. Victor looked at you. You gave him a quick smile, before dipping. He went back into his room, doing god knows what. "That was awkward." You thought. You didn't really want to meet more people as you walked to the garden, and then the library. You wanted to explore. The library was a soothing place, considering it reminded you of home. Even though you didn't like home, the library was an exception. You walked inside, brushing your fingers over the books inside. "It's so pretty in here." You thought with a soft gaze.

"What are you doing?"

A voice of a teen spoke up. You whipped around to see a red/brown-haired boy with blue eyes staring at you in confusion. You glanced at him. "U-uh, checking out the library?" The boy didn't look amused. "Get out." You turned to him. "Excuse me?" "You heard me, get out." "And why should I?" You asked. You boy scoffed, and with a grumble, whipped around and made his way to the back of the library. Your curiosity got the better of you as you made your way to the back where the boy was. You went behind some books and peeked out. The boy was sitting on a stool, with a huge painting in front of him. You gasped, making the boy turn around. His face turned a bright pink. "W-what are you doing?! Get out!" He shouted, and grabbed your arm. You flinched as he practically dragged you out of the library. You stood there for a solid minute, and quietly asked, "did you paint that?" He turned to you, covering his mouth as he looked away. "Yes, what about it?" You stared at him. "It....it was so fricken good!!" You shouted at him, making him flinch back at the loudness. You quickly changed your tone. "A-ah sorry, I didn't mean to yell." He looked away. Was that a blush on his face? You wondered. You quickly brushed it off. It didn't matter anyways. You gave him a quick smile and started walking away from him. Suddenly, though, you got yanked back.

"Wait, Don't leave." He said in a monotone tone. You looked at him, and nodded. "Alrighty! I guess you'll feel a bit lonely if i did leave." You chirped. "Oh wait!" You suddenly grabbed his hands, feeling his warmth coming off into yours. The boy looked at you confused, until you explained. "I'm [y/n] [l/n]! And you are?" He seemed to understand, but didn't seem too happy about it.

"Edgar." He said simply.

"Edgar! So you're a painter?" You exclaimed as he sat down on his stool. He nodded at you. You gasped in awe. "You're so good at it! You make the paintings come alive and they really show emotion!" You said putting your hand on your head in a dramatic way. He rolled his eyes at you. You were just there to keep him company, nothing more than hanging out with a new friend. Your eyes suddenly averted to the piano in the room. Without thinking, you walked over and started playing. You learned piano when you were a little kid, always playing the sweet melodies to your mom or your "friends." One day though, you just never touched it again. You thought you wouldn't play like you used to, but Edgar's humming changed your mind. The way you played the keys made it seem like Edgar was outside, with summer leaves swaying and birds chirping. "It was nice and soothing, like honey," Edgar thought. You kept playing to your heart's content, until a certain someone came barging in with someone else.

"What the hell dude! Why would you take what I needed for my match today!?" Screamed a guy with a hoodie.

The guy named Luca came running behind you, holding onto you like you were his shield. "U-uh Naib, I don't know what you're talking about? I didn't take it, [y/n] did!" Luca exclaimed. You gasped dramatically, punching Luca in the shoulder. "I did not!" You yelled at him, and he gave you a cheeky smile. Naib glared at you, and you silently grabbed Luca's hand, praying that Naib didn't notice you dragging him with you as you sped down the halls.

"Come back here!!" Naib yelled as you and Luca kept on running. "What did you get me into luca?" You said to him as you both made your way to the garden. "Just in a bit of trouble sweetheart. Nothing you can't handle~" He said winking at you. You laughed and tripped his feet, leaving him for Naib as you hid behind a tree.

"W-wait [y/n]! We can talk about this!!" He yelled for you. You scoffed. "How's that for a sweetheart?" You thought sarcastically, as you heard him getting dragged away. You sighed, sitting down beside the bush. "Waiting for me?" You heard a voice by your ear. You jumped, and started to droop when you realize who it was. Naib. You sweat furiously as you swayed your arms in a 'no' motion. "H-hey Naib, was it? I swear I didn't take your stuf-" too late. Naib grabbed your waist and yanked you up from the ground, then grabbing you and putting you over his shoulder. "H-hey! Put me down!" "Nope." He said simply as he grabbed your hip, making sure you couldn't leave his grip. You pouted, but then stopped as a blush came to your face. His hood fell down, revealing his brown hair. [haha caca brown] An idea popped into your head as you gave him a smirk. If he didn't want you to leave, you could do anything. So, acting like you were still pouting, you started to pet his hair. Your fingers combed through his chestnut locks, and you gave his hair a lil ruffle. What surprised you is that he said nothing. He made your way to your room, and dropped/threw you into your room.

"Stay in there until Emily comes and gets you. Don't ask why." He said simply. You took a minute to take in his features, starting to feel heat rise up on your face as you realized how good-looking he was. It was getting dark, but what you didn't realize was that he too, was blushing. Your beautiful hair going down while some was in your ponytail. Your [e/c] eyes looking up at him. You looked perfect, but he shut the door on you. You just barely managed to squeak out, "O-ok! Bye!"

"What was that?" Naib thought as he brushed it off. Maybe he was starting to realize how kind you were, and how beautiful you looked. Maybe he was, without a doubt, starting to get a crush on you. Maybe he wasn't the only one. Oh wait, did I say that? Whoops, should've saved that for later. Oh well. Naib started walking down the hall. When he was out of sight you scoffed, and opened the door. "Ehehe, he'll never know." You thought as you made your escape. However, someone else happened to get in your way with your plans. Someone you haven't seen yet.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩                    Word Count: 2472 words

Woah omg that took forever-
    but alright I hope you guys like it! Please give it a stars up as it would help me a lot! Alrighty, peace out! 🧍🏼‍♂️
- Jasy