Chapter 15-Attacked

Start from the beginning

I curse mentally as I look back to see two horse sized wolves now joining in this game of tag. Hunter and Daniel were now on my tail too. The forest wiped past me. The cold air painfully numbing my face as my breath started to get uneasy. My breath grew heavy as the wind whipped my hair.

Because I haven't fully transformer I was running out of breath. The wolves howled in joy, their prey almost at their claws. I shrieked slightly and gave myself another burst of speed as a werewolf's jaws came awfully close to my ankle. I just kept running straight straight straight.

"ATHENA!" I scream out as I see my friend in my way.

"WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO KATE?!?!" Athena screams as she connects us mentally.

I quickly catch up to her as she starts her own run from the wolves. The wolves howled again in joy, now they have two prey to catch!

"I didn't do anything!" I scream back mentally, panic taking my body as I ran. My legs burning from soreness.
"Kate, TURN NOW!" Athena screeched in my head as one of the horse sized wolves made a lunge for my legs.

I turn painfully, slipping on the leaves but quickly being back in the run. The wolves whine out slightly in pain as they crashed into one another but were also back on their feet in seconds.

"Alright Kate, Turn in eight feet and jump onto the second tree on your right. THEN CLIMB FOR YOUR LIFE." Athena yells in my head.

I nod, allowing my animal side to be used more to give me more speed. I burst past Athena, following her instructions perfectly and quickly galloping up into the safety of the tree, the pine needles poking the bare skin on my arms and legs.

Athena was next to me in seconds, panting. I give her a quick nod in recognition and freeze as one of the wolves howl under our tree.

"We lost them! F*ck!" shrieks out Hunter.
Daniel growls next to him, pacing around the little forest area. He finally sits down on his haunches as flashes a wolfy grin. His wolf voice echoes around the lively forest as he speaks to the rest of the pack, "We can lure her out with part B. Is everyone in place for part B?"

Another voice speaks out, "yes, we are all but missing the goddess...um.."
"Athena," interrupts Hunter, annoyed at loosing his prey.

Athena's eyes widen and she looks at me, her mouth hanging open like a fish. I put a finger to my mouth telling her to be quiet. I go back to the scene below us as the pine needles covered us.

The wolf Daniel shakes his head, "We can still continue as planned. The males of the pack are on a hunting trip correct?"
Hunter nods, his shaggy brown fur glistening in the sun as he began to leave the premisses.

He growls, "Come on guys, we need to make sure Sheila has got in position."
The pack howls and quickly follows Daniel and Hunter away into the forest, leaving me and Athena still hidden in the tree.

"PART B?" She yells out.
"SSSHHH!" I respond loudly, then whispering, "They are werewolves they might be able to still hear us.."

Athena nods before taking a deep inhale. Her eyes widen in realization as I notice I haven't turned off my animal yet and my scent now being easily smelled.
"You're a animal transformer?!?" She hisses.

I look down, nodding, "Yes, I had to keep it a secret though."
She throws her hands up in the air, perching on the branch only on her legs. Damn she has good balance, "Do you know how many female transformers there are?!? Almost none! Do you know what you could do with the power of being an animal transformer?"

I sigh, nodding, "Yes, but its better to make sure your enemies don't know that..."
Athena watches me sternly. I give an uneasy smile, looking away.

Athena and me gasp together as we feel a huge pressure and feeling of fear inside us. We catch each other's eyes as our faces pale. "Linda!" We yell out together finally realizing what Sheila's part is, she was to endanger my new family!

My eyes instantly flash blue in anger almost causing Athena to fall off the branch in surprise. I give an uneasy chuckle, "sorry..."
She nods before holding my eyes again, "Wait, how did you feel Linda's feelings?"

Though I didn't want to admit it, I did, "I think from Ethan, being that he might be my mate..."
Athena raises an eyebrow as I roll my eyes, "Fine, that he IS my mate."
She grins, before going back stern, "Okay so we know the werewolves are going after the females in our pack so they are going to the school right now."

"Yes, but they are ahead of us on the path to school and we need to beat them. But we can't show ourselves! How are we going to do that?!?"

Athena gives me an evil grin as I frown, and thats how I ended up swinging from the trees like a monkey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

We are getting to the fun part >;3 woop woop!

but anywayyyyy, because the next chapter is going to be a interesting one (hint hint nudge nudge) I need some time to write it. So the next update: 2/3/15

I need time to edit and make it good. 

ANWAYYYY ENJOY!