7

"Anissa?"

"Tommy!" Anissa walks towards him and stops inches away. He pulls her into a hug and wraps his arms tightly around her shoulders. The height difference causes Anissa to hug him around his waist and rest her head on his chest. The stay like this for only a short moment before breaking apart. "You're taller than I thought," Anissa says looking up at him.

Tommy just laughs at her comment, "maybe you're just short." Anissa shakes her head and smacks his arm playfully.

"I'm the same height as Tubbo so really you're just weirdly tall," Anissa says quickly looking over at Tubbo who is nodding in agreement. "Anyways, Hi Tommy."

"Hello Anissa."

It had been about an hour since Tommy had arrived and the trio were getting ready to go to the beach. When they get there Tommy and Tubbo decide to go out into the water while Anissa hangs back on the beach. Both boys know she isn't a fan of swimming or the water so they don't press when she says she isn't going out to the water with them.

The boy don't stay out long before coming back in. Tommy runs up to Anissa waving his phone around, "Im vlogging bitch." Anissa laughs and waves at the camera. They then head back to Tubbo's house where Tommy has decided he wants to stream from Tubbo's PC. They get inside and go stream to his setup. While Tommy messes around with getting twitch up Anissa scrolls through the comments on his Instagram post. She smiles at some of them commenting on how tired she looked. The comments were very accurate she realized as a yawn escaped.

"You're probably really tired," Tubbo says concern embedded in his voice.

"I'm okay, Tubbo don't worry."

He nods and turns back to the computer where Tommy presses the start button for the stream. He immediately turns on his online personality like he usually does. Anissa had discovered that on screen Tommy is a turned up version of his real life personality. In real life he's much quieter, not screaming everything he says or cussing every other word. Anissa watches from a spinning chair in the corner of the room. She zones as she slowly spins the chair around. Tommy looks over at her and starts to crack up with laughter.

"Chat I think Big T and I have killed Anissa."

At the mention of her name she snaps out of her trance and waves at Tommy. He waves back, "come say hi to the stream." Anissa slowly gets up and walks into view. She stands behind Tommy and wraps her arms around his shoulders.

"Hello chat, I am very jet lagged and very sleepy." Tommy looks up at her and smiles before they both start laughing. Tubbo joins in and soon they're all gasping for breath and Tommy accidentally kicks Tubbo's PC. The screen goes dark.

"Uh oh," Tubbo says checking everything. Turns out a wire had just unplugged but they decide to not restart the stream. Instead Tubbo suggests they go back to the beach and just hang out for a while. Tommy and Anissa agree and grab their jackets since it was getting a bit chilly outside. They all walk to the beach and find a spot to sit.

The two boys constant energy had kept her awake but now that they were relaxed on the beach she feels herself slowly drifting off. She carefully rests her head on Tommy's shoulder, not sure if he would be okay with it. He doesn't end up moving and soon Anissa falls asleep.

Tommy looks down at her and brushes her hair behind her ear. "Tubbo, she's asleep," he says quietly to his friend.

"Let's just let her rest for a while before we head back, she's had a long day and looks pretty comfortable there." Tommy nods in agreement and stares out to the ocean. The waves crash more violently in the distance, but against the shore the water slowly creeps onto the sand before withdrawing back into the larger ocean. It's almost hypnotizing to watch and soon the sun is starting to set.

Instagram

TubboLive - I am with my best friends

Tubbo suggests they wake Anissa and head back. Tommy carefully shakes Anissa until her eyes open. "Hey, it's time to head back," he whispers as she yawns. Anissa slowly stands up, both boys can see how tired she still is in her eyes. They take the shortest way back to Tubbo's house. When they arrive Tubbo let's her know she can sleep in the guest room or the couch. It would be up to Tommy and Anissa to decide. Tommy immediately offers her the guest bed, knowing it would be more comfortable for her.

Tubbo leads them to the room after Tommy and Anissa grab a change of clothes. The change quickly before coming back out. Anissa heads over to the bed in the guest room and lays down. Tubbo is already gone, probably talking to his parents.

"Goodnight Anissa," Tommy says, beginning to walk out of the room.

"Tommy wait-" Anissa says and reaches out her hand towards him. He walks back over and she grabs his hand. "Stay," she says, "this bed is plenty big enough for the both of us, you don't need to sleep on the couch." Tommy nods and slowly lays down next to her. She is already almost asleep again as he rolls on his side. Anissa scoots herself closer to him and he wraps his arms carefully around her.

By the time Tubbo had come back both were fast asleep.

If you're reading this and confused by the comments it's because I deleted I piece.