Supernatural Tension

I was snuggled up in pitch black blankets, in a room that was nearly bare except for the neccessary furnishings. I lay on the bed and peered around, getting a sense of where I was. I knew as soon as I felt the essence of the air. I was in... his room. I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. I didn't know whether I was scared, nervous, excited, or excited. I heard the door creak open, and pulled the blankets back up over me.
I was greeted with a deep chuckle and I almost yelped. He was in here with me! Alone! What was this strange feeling? Is this love? I was pondering about how I felt. When the blankets flew off me. It was then I realized I was almost completely bare. My cloak, my hat, everything was gone except for my underclothings, and just the lower part at that. I yelped then, scrambling up from what was surely a nearly provocative pose, and shoved myself against the headboard, covering my breasts. "The fuck are you doing!?" I half-screeched at the demon. My god he was sexy- There it was again! An odd feeling, low in my body. I only knew the bare basics of procreation, and that was human. I had no idea what went on with supernatural beings.
I glared at the demon as he chuckled again, a fire burning in his blood-red eyes. "I know you like me," He purred, "I can smell the arousal." He crawled towards me like a black panther, smooth, silent. He was nearly on top of me when a bell started ringing. He turned to look at the row of bells hanging next to his door, the ringing one labeled "Study" He growled at it, all of a sudden standing at the door. "We WILL continue this when I am done with that goddamn brat's evening tea." and with that, he was gone, the sound of a door slammed shut ringing in my ears.
~~~~~
!Ciels POV!
~~~~~
When that damned butler had finally brought my tea, something seemed off. As he served my tea, standing in front of me, I figured out what. I said nothing, however, and continued to shuffle through papers, checking for that oh-so-familiar seal before I looked over the rest of my business. I looked up as Sebastian was wheeling the tea cart away, and couldn't resist saying something. "Have the nuns come to visit us this time around Sebastian? Hmmm?" I chuckled as he stiffened, then left.

~~~~~
!Adriana Bitches!
!FINISH HIM!
~~~~~
I was wrapped up in the blankets, unable to find my clothes, and terrified as to what would happen when that demonic butler returned. I was sitting, terrified, when the door creaked open and a frightening chuckle came from behind it. "Now now, where were we?" I pulled the blankets tighter and pressed myself against the wall as far as I could go. "Now dear, when you look like a frightened kitten it doesn't help." He started purring as he slunk closer. I couldn't do anything, I didn't have my sickle. In an instant he was next to me, the blankets suddenly all the way across the room. I squeaked and tried to run, only to feel his strong arms circle my waist. "Why are we so terrified all of a sudden? I know you're drawn to me, I can sense it. Don't you like me?"
I struggled, but then, realized, "H-how'd you know I was female?" I felt him grin into my neck, then he spoke in that meltingly hot voice. "I knew the moment I saw you." I was going to press him for more, but my questions were forgotten the instant I felt a certain..... bulge rub against my leg.
"To hell with it all," I whispered, before spinning around and pressing my lips to his. The demon seemed shocked, of all things, before he hungrily accepted. We fought for dominance, even though he easily won, since I had no idea what I was doing.
I felt him pick me up, then a rush of wind as he tossed me onto the bed. In an instant, he was on top of me, hungrily attacking my mouth with his, while he rubbed the bulge on my thigh. I felt the heat pool, and watched as he slowly, simultaneously, slid his pantline down......
~~~~~
I lay on the cold floor, the demon next to me. I was panting as he purred into my neck like a cat. I glanced around the room at the carnage we had caused with our lovemaking. The bed was an indistinguishable pile of wood with a blanket tangled in, the walls had gaping holes, and the floor had large dents. It had been a m a z i n g, and I knew I was going to stay with this demon for quite a while.
~~~~~
1: I panicked
2: I'm not good at this XP
3: I built up the story/background wayyyyy too much
4: Oh well, I actually finished a book.
=^.^= Skylar out!