An Odd Child

I was born a beautiful child. Auburn-Red hair, fair skin, adorably round face, and bright green eyes that gave me a supernatural aura. But what ruined it all was my obsession with death. I would only wear black and grey clothing, and every time my parents gave me a new doll, I would rub ash on her clothes till they were permanently grey, then make a little scythe for her out of twigs and leaves.
All the other girls would glare at me whenever I got within 5 ft. of them, and the boys would sneak up behind me, knowing I couldn't hear them since I always talked to myself and my dolls, and they'd pull on my knee-length hair, take scissors to it, and rub the ends in mud. I just sat and played with my dolls, having them reap each other's souls with their homemade scythes. Eventually, though, I broke. It was my 13th birthday, and I had just been given a light blue dress by my color blind grandmother. She thought it was gray, of course, and since she was fading quickly at 89, I wore it to school to make her happy. I wasn't an evil, soulless child, and I truly loved my grandmother. She accepted my odd obsession, even if she didn't quite understand it. It was the only dress I ever wore that wasn't black or grey. When I wore it, half the children didn't recognize me, and the other half physically beat me until I ran home halfway through the school day. I couldn't take it anymore. When I got home, I snuck around my family's medium manor, avoiding the servants and my eccentric mother. I snuck into the kitchen, grabbed a knife, and slowly waltzed back to school.
I played bait for my own twisted plan, as my mind slowly descended into madness. A few weeks ago I had found a caved-in area, and made a simple net of leaves to cover it. So, playing bait, I led the children who beat me to the pit, led them, right into it. I knew a way out, of course, so I jumped in, pulled the knife and chased them down one by one. On each and every one of them, I used the knife to carve a pentagram onto the parts of their bodies that corresponded to where they gave me bruises. 3 of them died from blood loss. That day, I locked myself in my room after carving out a square in my door. For 3 years, I sat in that room, carving up my pretty gray dresses and resowing them into cloaks, and playing with my reaper dolls, all the while being fed through the hole in my door, as my mind fragmented slowly into insanity.