💘💘💘 PART ONE - He Defiled Me 💘💘💘

Start from the beginning

Three years after my mom was married to my stepfather, she grew terribly ill and was diagnosed with cancer. I was so heartbroken when my stepfather broke the news to me, and I could see he felt not a single pain at the thought of my mother on the brink of death. I could see right through his eyes, but my dearest mother, who was deeply in love with this man couldn't see what her little girl could. At that time I knew not what glioblastoma was, but when I had asked my science teacher, he gave me just the answer I needed, giving me the chills at the thought of my poor mother dying anytime soon. There wasn't anything that I could do... not even the doctors, as my mom had hidden it for quite long. She died a year later, and I was left with no one other than my stepfather, who found a way to make my life a miserable one.

☆ ~~~ ☆ ~~~ ☆ ~~~ ☆

"Alicia!" I heard my stepfather call.

I groaned and shook my head in annoyance as I tossed the broom to the side. "I'm coming."

"Alicia!!"

"Oh, I'm coming." I treated loudly and left for his study room.

"Alicia, have you seen my credit card?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know. Who would have taken it?" I stifled a laugh, pleased that my plan was working. Just who does he think he is trying to frustrate me?

"You don't know?" His teeth clenched as I remained quiet. "You don't know, huh?" He repeated, expecting me to say something, which I did.

"I said, I... don't... know!"

I refused to be shaken, not this time. The girl he had known to be fearful, died the very night his filthy hands came on her.

"Ugh. I see you've grown wings. You are so going to get it -"

"Oh, I'm not scared!"

He raised his hand to hit me as the sound of the doorbell came, making him lower his hand. "You should count yourself lucky, Miss!" He scoffed and made to answer the door, not before giving me order of not leaving the study room.

I didn't know what had come over me to snap at him like that. I wasn't raised in that manner, and that was not the way my mom would have want me talking to someone way older than I was. I was getting bolder by the minute. And my vengeful side grew with each passing day. I wished to get back at him for every pain he had caused me, and for making me look like a broken toy in the hands of its owner. I had no one to talk to, not even my boyfriend, Richard. I also avoided him and could tell he was starting to notice.

"Mr. Young, is Alice home?" I heard a familiar voice ask, and I moved out of the study room, forgetting all about my stepfather's order.

"Richard?" I chimed in before my stepfather could make a sentence about me not being home.

"Alice -" He called, a faint smile escaping my lips as I ran upstairs, not caring if he gets hurt.

I wasn't ready to give answers to any question that morning, and was certainly not ready to tell him about my stepfather and I. The former, on the other hand, wouldn't stop getting me irritated all the time. We would make out on daily bases, and even when I was tired, he still wouldn't stop. I was starting to wonder if my life was really what it was, and wished he'd just disappear so I could have back my once peaceful life.

"Uh, you were really hot today, babe."

"Yeah." I gave a laconic reply to his compliment and made to sit up. Well, if he's looking for something other than that, he should go kiss the wall.