"You don't have to force it...it's alright to be sad..Taro-kun." Oka says seeing right through him, his aurora was at its breaking point, she gently touches his shoulder with a look of concern in her violet eyes. "Please...don't bare this pain alone."

Taro's eyes waters and he covers his face with his hands sobbing away. Oka reaches down almost hesitantly and hugs the crying boy in her arms in an attempt to comfort him.

Ayano's were hands scratching at the tree she was currently hiding behind she ignored the trickling of blood coming from her fingertips. Her body was cold now like she had just died at that moment. Ayano's charcoal eyes widened in fear and anger as she watches Oka hug her Senpai , it made her heart twist painfully.

"...I should of known she must of liked him..." Ayano's own tears started to pour down her face as she watches the disgusting act unfold in front of her. She covers her face with her hands and sobs quietly, Senpai was too nice to push Oka away, Ayano was sure Senpai really wanted her to stop touching him. He was too nice. She will not have Oka have him, a small smirk started to rip across her face as she sobs her heart out. It looks like she had another rival to eliminate.

From across the courtyard Budo was talking to his friends and Martial Arts Members about where he was yesterday.

"I was just taking Aishi-san home, that's all."

"That sound a little suspicious if you ask me." Shima Shita says bumping his shoulder playfully.

"Hm... how so?"

"Ugh, Budo don't play stupid, there's obviously something going on between you and Aishi-chan! why else would you run away with her" Shima says with sparkling eyes and hands clasped together in excitement. "Tell me everything!"

"Eh..." Budo felt a small blush spread across his face at that assumption. "I don't have any feelings for her at all, we're just friends."

"Is that right?" Mina Rai says looking at him with a stern look on her face.

"Um...yeah?" Budo says raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I heard you disobeyed the teacher, grabbed Aishi-san and ran right out of the school! Tell me that does not look suspicious at all." Mina was right up in his face now with a visibly angry expression plastered on her face, Budo blinks a couple of times.

"Aww, Mina-chan is jealous~!" Shima chirps happily.

"Quiet, Shima!" Mina barks and looks back at Budo. "I hope you're not lying to me." Mina says with a annoyed look. "Yesterday you were suppose to teach me a special neck strike." She mumbles under her breath obviously upset. Noticing this Sho kunin pipes into the conversation.

"Perhaps a date is in order." Sho says nudging Budo. "How about it Mina? Budo-kun takes you on a date."

"S-Sho!" Budo looks at Sho angrily, what the hell was he thinking proposing something like this in front of their friends. Budo was about to say something when Mina spoke.

"W-Well, alright since you owe me for yesterday you will treat me to dinner tomorrow night!" Mina says crossing her arms obviously satisfied by the proposal. "Six, o clock sharp."

"....What...?" Budo was surprised that Mina even agreed with Sho which was rare, he glances over at Juku for help but Juku remained silent with a small smile on his face. "...Hahh alright Mina, I'll take you out to the best place I know." Budo says in his cheery heroic voice he might as well make the best of it.

"The food better be amazing, Masuta-kun." Mina says looking at him quizzically. "And it better not be fast food!"

"Of course, you think I don't know how to treat a lady?" Budo says patting Mina's head.