Prolouge

Hello loves SOO I really hope you guys enjoy this I wrote this story when I was in 8th grade XD I really loved writing this and my teacher loved my story as well so I hope you guys love it too!! (Im not sure how many chapters there will be but I'll definitely try to make this a long story:))

-Age 4-

"Gerard honey? You're going to be late for school!! Come eat your breakfast!"

"Okay mommy!! I'm coming!"

Hm what do I need what do I need? Um umm notebooks. Check. Pencils. Check. Crayons? No? Hmm.

I searched frantically for my favorite pack of crayons. Those are my lucky crayons and I'll definitely need them for the first day of school!

"Gerard what did I say? Come down and eat!" My mom says as she barges in my room filled with stuffed animals and trains

"But but mommy I can't find my lucky crayons" I say as I start to tear up.

"Oh honey don't cry. I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. But you need to eat."

"But I need those crayons. W-without them Ill do horrible on my first day of s-school." I couldn't keep my tears back so I let them flow down my pale face.

"Hmm how about you go eat while I search for your crayons okay honey?"

"Okay mommy.." I head towards the table and sat down eating my favorite cereal. Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I happily ate while humming my favorite song. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.

-couple minutes later-

"MOMMYYY IMM DONEEEEE" I say as I run towards my bedroom.

TW: violence and murder

I open my door to see a man holding my mom by her hair and his hand Over her mouth to keep her quiet. I stood there for what seems like an eternity. Staring at my mom on her knees crying her eyes out.

"M-mom!" I cry out

"Shhh little one. You don't want to wake up your father now do you?"

"M-my da da is n-not here. H-he is with g-god."

"Oh? God you say?" He starts to laugh hysterically. "Your dad is in hell For having children with this beast!!" He says as he slits my moms throat.

"Mom!!" I cry out as she falls onto the floor gripping onto her throat to stop the bleeding.

I run towards my mom but I was stopped by this tall man.

"Now where do you think your going?"

"T-to h-help my m-mom!" Scream out.

Bad mistake

I was beat. Memories started to flow in...

-
⚠️TW:violence

"WHY CANT YOU BE NORMAL LIKE YOUR BROTHER? HE CAN FUNCTION JUST FINE BUT YOU... YOU CANT EVEN TALK PROPERLY!!" He says as he beats me with his fist telling me how much of a pathetic son I am.

"Mmm m-me s-s sorry d-dad..."

"YOU ARE NOT MY SON. If you were my son you would be able to talk properly and should have gone to school by now!! Your brother is a year younger than you and he is already attending school! How pathetic"
-

I wake up to the sound of people screaming in agony. I look around to see burned down buildings and people on fire. Dead bodies. Everywhere.

"M-mommy?" I crawl over to my moms dead body. "M-mom I-I'm s-sorry." I cried out.

I held onto my moms body for what felt like forever until I felt something bit me. I screamed in agony and I felt liquid going through my entire body.

I passed out

-

"Honey? What do you want for lunch?"

"Mm mm.."

"It's okay baby take your time." She says as she smiles

"M-me ww-want...s-sand...w-wich."

"Good job baby! You did it!" She comes over and kisses me on the forehead.

"I'll be right back with your sandwich! And I'll bring you a cupcake since you did very good today!" She says as she smiles brightly

"T-thank y-you mommy!" I say as I jump up and knock over a couple of my pencils and crayons.

"Oh honey be careful!" She says as she laughs.

-

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!! I hope it wasn't to crappy XD
OH and a little note for my other fan fic. Sooo I don't think I'll be continuing my other fan fic because it was really sloppy soooo ya that's it XD have a good day!! :D
xoxo-d

Edited ✔︎