He stood up and sat down on the other couch across from me.

"I don't like you like that Stella, at least I don't think I do." He looked at me but muttered those last few words.

Ouch. That hurt just a little.

"I don't like you either." I laughed and grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said and got up to head back to his room.

"Actually, I'll talk to you. I need to calm Draco down first."

He gave a soft smile and went to his room.

I was left with my thoughts once more. I had 3 days. Only 3 fucking days. Why is he in such a rush? It's not like he had a nose job appointment.

Draco walked back in the common room and made eye contact with me. He huffed and walked towards me.

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked quietly as he sat down next to me and rubbed his hand up and down the top of his knee.

"Elle I'm not mad, just frustrated." He stretched his arm out behind me.

I knew he was stressing. If I didn't complete this task, he would kill me. I didn't want to tell him that if it came down to that, I would be okay with the choice.

"Draco." I placed my hand on his thigh.

"This isn't like me. You know that. I'm not picking anyone." I looked him into the eyes and he cupped my face.

"I love you, but you will pick. Or I will." He stood up and reached out his hand.

"C'mon, let's go to bed." He said and I grabbed onto his hand and we headed back to his room.

It was around 2am now. I couldn't fall asleep. My arm kept burning more and more. I don't know how Draco could sleep through the pain. I sat up and cried silently, trying my absolute best not to wake him.

I got up and ran to the bathroom and turned on the cold water. I placed my arm under the sink faucet and let it run against my skin. It didn't help as much but there was some relief.

"Elle." I heard Draco whisper from behind me. I looked up into the mirror and saw him rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I said and diverted my attention back to my arm.

"Still burns?" He asked and walked over to me.

Still? Is it supposed to go away?

I nodded and wiped my tears away.

Draco turned off the water and pulled my arm up to his face. He placed a soft kiss on the mark and pulled me into his chest.

"You'll be alright." He whispered with a tired voice.

Maybe eventually I would.

****

I went to the library to get some peace and quiet and try to figure out what I was gonna do.

I pulled out my journal and flipped through the pages till I got to a blank one. I started writing down names but none came to my mind.

What if I sent myself?

"Hey Stella." I looked up to see that Violet was taking a seat next to me.

I remembered her being with Pansy last night. Did that mean Luna was out of the picture? Or was Pansy playing games? I didn't want to ask as much as I wanted to.