Chapter Nine

"I'm sorry. What?" Katsuki hissed into the phone as he pulled out a water from his fridge. He popped the cap off then took a large drink from it.

"I know this isn't exactly ideal considering what went down in your time here, but I'd like to show my first years exactly what it means to be a hero, and I need you and Midoriya to do that." Shouta Aizawa deadpanned. He sounded even more tired than usual. "They're a rowdy bunch this year as well, and if my two least favorite problem children kick them in the ass then maybe they'll come to their senses."

"And why can't you do it? Too fucking old?" Katsuki scoffed at him. He could picture his old teacher rolling his eyes.

"The two of you are new, shiny, and you climbed the ranks quickly. They admire you. You and Midoriya should know better than anyone how it feels to get your ass kicked by your idol." Shouta explained to him.

Kasuki gnawed on his bottom lip as he thought about it. He'd been actively avoiding the green haired alpha. He'd turn random corners while patrolling or hide his face so that the nerd wouldn't see him. They didn't talk much as it was, and nothing about that was going to change, but Katsuki was slightly paranoid about what he and Eijirou discussed three weeks ago. "Fine. I can't pass up a chance to kick some weakling's ass."

~~~

That evening, instead of going for a patrol after changing into his hero costume, Katsuki made his way back to U.A. He hadn't been back at all, choosing to watch the Fesitvals online or patrol rather than actually attend. Though even he knew he'd have to start attending once he had his own agency.

Upon arriving at the front gates, Katsuki found that Izuku had already arrived. He gave Katsuki a cheerful smile, and received a scowl in return. The alpha chuckled half-heartedly. "What do you think they'll make us do? Lecture? Fight Aizawa? Each other? His students?" Izuku asked. Katsuki smirked wickedly, enjoying all three of those possibilities.

"Aizawa only got me to come beat the shit outta some newbies." Katsuki stated proudly. Izuku seemed to relax a bit at that idea.

The security gates opened to allow them in. Ever since they were first years at this school, security had been increased greatly. Katsuki and Izuku scanned their licenses. Katsuki even took an extra moment to scan Ryuu's license just to be safe. The canine walked beside his owner with his head held high.

They made their way to the old classroom of 1-A. Izuku was jabbering about how much things changed and what stayed the same, rambling on in Katsuki's ear as they walked along. They waited outside for their cue with the nerd shaking with excitement. Ryuu watched the door carefully.

"So I decided to bring in some pros, who will be able to knock some proper sense into you problem children." Shouta stated, holding out his arm. Izuku gestured for Katsuki to go first. The explosive hero grinned like a maniac. He kicked the door open, allowing it to hit the wall before he walked in. Ryuu walked at his side, and Izuku entered behind him.

"Woah!"

"It's Ground Zero!"

"And Deku is here too!"

"There's a puppy!"

"So cool!"

"This is an honor!"

"Quiet!" Shouta tried to calm them.

"Can I have an autograph!?"

"Enough!" Katsuki's deep, notorious voice roared over them all. The entire room silenced beneath his sharp, irritated glare. "Listen to your fucking teachers!"

"Language." Shouta hissed at him. "But thank you, Ground Zero. Would you mind telling them why their inability to obey orders is going to get them killed?" Izuku and Katsuki exchanged a glance. Izuku disobeyed orders all of the time, and he somehow ranked higher than Katsuki right now. The ash blonde defied orders as well, but not to Izuku's extent. For fuck's sakes, the idiot came to rescue him in their first year after being told to leave it to pros.

Katsuki caught a hand trying to reach forward to pet Ryuu. Katsuki slammed his hand down on desk, growling lowly. "Don't touch." The omega stated with a sharp glare. "Apparently they need to be taught manners too." Just as Katsuki straightened up again, Ryuu barked. Katsuki reached down and grabbed the stretched out arm (which really was stretched). He heated up his hand so that it was smoking. "When he said you shitheads didn't know how to obey orders, I didn't think it was this bad." He threw the outstretched arm back to its owner--a female alpha, who's quirk apparently allowed her to stretch her body.

"You're not supposed to pet a service dog." Izuku announced with narrowed eyes. "Just like Zero and I, he has a job to do, and you're not supposed to distract him from his work."

"Fucking touch him again, and you'll be in Recovery Girl's office faster than you can apologize." Katsuki threatened her. The female alpha's eyes widened until they were round saucer's.

"I'd watch it. Zero may be older, but he's still got a temper." Izuku warned the students. "You better hope it's me who catches you touching his dog."

Katsuki straightened back up again then shoved his hands into his pockets. His eyes scanned the crowd, searching for any obvious signs of quirks. "I'm honestly surprised Eraser hasn't expelled you yet. Tell me, brats. Who's the best fighter in this room?" Katsuki watched as seventeen out of twenty students' hands shot into the air. Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the back of his costume then dragged him out the door. "These idiots are a lot like some kids Icyhot and I dealt with in our provisional."

"How so?"

"They're not obeying orders, they all think they're powerful, and they're all little bullies." Katsuki explained. Izuku grinned widely.

"That reminds me of you in middle school, Kacchan." Izuku teased him. The ash blonde rolled his eyes. "What did you do to get the other kids to listen?"

"They were tiny little rug rats. We're dealing with fifteen and sixteen year olds. We played with the rug rats. We have to do as Aizawa said, and knock 'em down a few knotches." Katsuki stated. The green haired alpha nodded in agreement, but he still looked confused.

"Kacchan, you threw a fit anytime you lost. How will this be any different?" Izuku brought up. Some part of Katsuki hated that they were using his own past as guidelines, but he understood why. Katsuki was the perfect example of some fucked up kid who turned out okay. Though Katsuki had plenty of underlying issues that nobody dared to bring up to him when he was younger.

Katsuki grit his teeth. There were the three kids that didn't raise their hands. Could something be done with them? Possibly not. Katsuki decided to shoot out one more idea. "What if we make the fighting a game? Like..." Katsuki tried to think of something, but nothing in particular came to mind.

"A game that shows them the consequences of not obeying orders?" Izuku offered. Katsuki nodded his head in agreement. "Okay... but the only time you and I ever disobeyed the rules was when we snuck out for that fight after the license exam. We were only put on house arrest because of All Might stepping in. Besides, what're we gonna do to a bunch of kids?"

"Fuck. Why is this so hard?" Katsuki grumbled.

"I think Aizawa is still trying to teach us some lessons." Izuku muttered with a small frown. He ran a hand through his curly, green locks.

"Wait. I think I have an idea."

_________________________________________