Ring...It won't stop ringing!

Her friend Michelle Allen, is supposed to be played by the legend herself, Jessica Lange.
.......

Miranda put her hands in between her hair and sighed.

"Why is it so hard to put a decent run through ? Huh? You people have had weeks to prepare....Andrea why does that phone keep ringing?"
Miranda pointed getting very frustrated.

Andrea ran to it and hung up before running back. "It's Mr. Segal.....again. You told me not to answer any of his calls."
Andrea explained.

Miranda nodded and shook her hands.
"We'll try this run through again tomorrow. I hope it isn't a big disappointment as it was today." She played with her belts gems as she watched everyone scurry away.

The phone ringed again and Miranda rolled her eyes thinking it was Brando.

"It's Ms. Allen." Andrea announced.

"Oh great. Pass her on line two." Miranda sat down and picked up her phone.

"Hey, honey. How have you been? I have a break from my magazine and wanted a drink."

"Is that your way of inviting me, dear?" Miranda asked knowing her friend.

"Yeah. So come on with me! We can go to a bar......maybe get drunk." Michelle suggested.

Miranda flipped her chair and nodded to herself." Yeah....I can go. Meet me outside Runway at 8."

"Great. I knew you'd come with me!" Michelle yelled making Miranda giggle.

Miranda hung up and smiled. It had been a long time since she had been out with Michelle.

Miranda's personal phone chimed and she took it in her hand. She was really confused at seeing the message.

Mrs. Priestly you have a dinner appointment with me at 8 tonight and I will not take no for an answer.

Miranda knew exactly who it was. Her shock was due to two things. How did he get her number? And Who did he think he was?

Miranda smiled to herself and thought of a response.

How exactly did you get my number Mr. Segal ?

I have contacts ;)

That still doesn't answer my question. And regarding our 'date'. I have plans.

Come on Miranda. I know you don't. I promise to leave you alone after one date. I've never called a woman so continuously. I promise not to bother you any more.

Miranda smiled to herself before finally accepting.

One date. Pick me up outside Elias Clarke at 8. Come thru the back.

I'll be there.

Miranda turned her phone off and texted Michelle over the change of plans.

"Sweetie.......I have the pictures for the shoot on Monday. They are Fa-bu-lous."

Nigel came in and dumped the photoshoot on Miranda's desk. She sat there staring at him as he did.

Sean finally caught her eye." What?"

"My desk was impeccable until you came."

Sean laughed and moved to the side. Miranda stood and took a quick look at the photos. She nodded and picked up several in her hand.

"These are good. I think they are ready to be added onto the book. Tell Stephanie to add like a filter or something and then we're on track."

"Perfect. I'll go down right now." Sean picked the photos up." Who were you talking to earlier?"