"She really messed me up, you can even ask Mitch. I didn't shower, I didn't eat much, I didn't respond to anyone for like a week before Mitch just came to my house and pulled me out of my bedroom, and through me into the shower." He says "I really thought she was the one, but I was so wrong."

"How so?" I ask

"Well she cheated on me with her coworker. And after we broke up I saw him while I was shopping and saw that she gave him one of my old tee shirts. It really stung. She wasn't as sweet as I thought she was, and she tried blaming it on me." He says

I gave him a hug this time. As I released from the hug I put my hand on the side of his face to comfort him. His eyes went soft, and he closed them taking in my act.

His soft look quickly changed after he opened his eyes and tackled me onto my back.

"Harry!" I scream through my laugh as he pancakes over me laying on top of me so I couldn't go anywhere.

I paused for a bit before I took a deep breath and pushed him off of me and ran to the kitchen. He ran after me. As I waited for him in the kitchen I grabbed the sink head and used it as my weapon.

As he got to the kitchen he put his hands up in the air and said, "Don't shoot!"

"I won't unless you take another step." I threaten him while squinting my eyes at him.

A smirk crawled across his face as I saw him lift his foot. I pressed the side button sending a spiral of water at him and all over his tee shirt.

He put his foot back down and he just stood there with his mouth wide open in shock.

I'm laughing my ass off as I manage to get the words "I thought you were taking a step!"

Before I know it Harry's running towards me and I drop the sink head to run and i hear it slither back into the faucet.

Me and Harry are on opposite side of the island. He headed to one side causing me to go on the other side, but Harry changed direction and meet me on his side of the island.

I'm a laughing mess as he wrapped his arms around me. And carried me back to the kitchen. He grabbed the head of the sink and started spraying me way more than I did to him.

"HARRY!!" I laugh out

"Sorry I can't hear you!" Harry lied as he started moving the up more causeing the water to hit my face.

"Oh shit!" He laugh out

"Harold!" I playfully scold him.

He put me down and I looked at him with my face soaked.

" I'd start running." I tease him.

"Let me do that." He says before he started sprinting away.

I chase after him. We're looking like two dogs chasing each other. He ran out side to his back yard and I hid behind the sliding doors.

I waited for a couple seconds before I saw Harry walk past the door looking for me. I hopped on his back wrapping my arms around his shoulders.