"I bet." He replied.

We walled to his living room, and he took a seat on his couch, I took a seat on the floor.

"What are you doing babe?" He asked me with a concerned look on his face

"I'm in a criz-cross applesauce type of mood today." I say

He nods in response, "so what did Devante say about Jamaica?" He said as he lent his elbow in the arm rest of the couch.

"He hasn't replied yet, I think he works today so that might be why." I say.

He nodded again, and said, "well tell me about Katylin middle name Crozbi, how are her parents doing, what was life like in Wisconsin."

"Frist my middle name is Madylin after my dads mom, second, Life in Wisconsin was like life in London just more American football, rednecks and beer," he laughed slightly as the words came out of my mouth, "and for the first question, their dead." I say bluntly.

Harry's mouth dropped. "Katylin I'm so sorry, must've been hard."

"Well my mom was easier than my dad, my mom died of breast cancer after fight it for 3 years." I say so used to talking about it.

"May I ask how your dad died?" He said softly

I've noticed how, polite Harry is. He always asks if he can ask a question that could be too personal. One of the thing I like most about him.

"See, my parents were deeply in love, and I was just a love child. It was great seeing that much passion they put into each other. So when my mom died my dad didn't take it very well." The next part is always hard to say out loud, but not so hard I cry. It's more of just the words are hard to put together.

"Well, he committed suicide a year after my mom passed." The words faintly spill out.

Harry got down on the ground with me and gave me a hug. "I'm so sorry kiwi."

"Don't be," I tell him as we release from the hug, " it's actually better if I talk about it, it kinda normalize it for me."

We sat there for a quick second before I ask him the same question, "tell me about Harry Ewards Styles, how are his parents, what was it like growing up well known?"

"My parents are both happy healthy and alive, and it was very eye opening," he says, "the frist couple years didn't even felt like work. We were just happy to not have to go to school, I think."

I laugh. "My mom would've liked that response."

"What did your parents think of Devante?" He asked.

"Well I think at frist they liked him, then when Sarah started talking about how he treated me they started not to be so found of him." I tell Harry. "They would've made me break up with him after he cheated."

"As they should've." He said under his breath.

"Can I ask what happened with you and your story?" I said as I lent back into my hands.

Harry fell down to his side holding his head up with his arm and started, "where should I begin. Her name was Brianna, she is your age, 21, and we dated for three years. Only one of them public."