The Beginning 2

Pov Tiger

When I turned 18, I had to learn how to fight. I enrolled in the barracks. They took me to a building where I could live until I finished my studies. There were 25 rooms in which 1 room for 5 people. The rooms were not big at all for only 3 beds. One bathroom per floor of a total of 5 floors.

How are 5 people on 3 beds?

 Well 3 sleep on the beds and 2 on the ground or try to get all five together on the 3 beds. There was a "equality" in our room, so we all moved into the 3 beds. How many embarrassing and exhibiting moments there were, but also many more elbows in the ribs… Initially, in the barracks we were trained with unbearable tasks that every soldier had to complete of 1 year. This period was exhausting, stressful, but also effective. Many people refused to continue their education due to the excessive mental and physical strain. But I and 30 other people out of 100 entered, we went through all this. In the room that we were 5 people there were only 3 left and it became easier and more comfortable to sleep.

The second year we were assigned to be guards of various neighborhoods or buildings. I was placed in front of the Jiraiya school to train special teams of people. I had to keep it for 4 months. After 1 month, it has become annoying to stand still and do nothing except when someone gets confused and enters unintentionally, and you have to warn him that he has to leave or he will be fined. Every day I would get up from the solid bed, but when you are forced to get up before the sun rises and go to bed at night, when the moon is already at the top of the sky, you will start to like the hard rock bed. Most days you will pray by some divine power to stop the alarm that wakes you up and be able to fall asleep, not to wonder how you can fall asleep standing or sitting without anyone noticing.

Somehow 3 months had passed outstanding upright and "guarding" the facility. Boredom gripped the innermost parts of my body. The only thing that could make me happy was either falling asleep or fighting someone over my category. But both options were impossible because of a bunch of reasons that only God knows.

I thought it couldn't get any worse, but fate was a bad thing, and a girl passed by pushing me just as I started to fall asleep. She ran to the facility I "had to" keep. I went to chase her to warn her to come out or she would be fined or something, but before I got a reached they were opened the door for her for her the door and let her in. It was weird, I hadn't seen her before here, but she came in like that easily. I was kicked out of there like a dirty dog when I tried to get in. I went up to the building and looked out the window at what was going on inside.

From what I saw the girl was moving really fast.
I had never seen movement so fast. I had heard of people running faster than normal, but so fast ... The thing I saw after it stopped was being how they throw her out outside. At first I was in complete shock from what I saw, but after probably 4 minutes I woke up and went (ran) to see if the "lightning girl" was gone, but she was still standing in front of the big door (gates) and begging to come in, and give her a second chance, but no one opened it for her. She stood at the door for several days.

She hadn't eaten or slept, just so she wouldn't miss the chance the door might open for her. I was beginning to feel sorry for her. How can they not let in such a strong, resilient, fast person?

So I tried to talk to the principal of this school, the magician Jaga, but "he kicked me out" is not the right sentence to describe, he didn't even listen to me for the simple reason that I was no longer the heir and he has no need to pay attention to me. This angers me inwardly. But I still hadn't forgotten about the girl.

She was the only thing worth paying attention to for the past year. The next day I thought of a flower growing in the mountains, where for the first time I was terrified of not losing a member of my family, and I regretted what I had done. I swore I wouldn't go there again, but I didn't want anyone to die because of my inaction.

Who wants?

 After I tore off the flower and I went to the girl, but she had fallen asleep for the first time since last week and I left it in front of her so as not to wake her.

What was special about this flower was not the beauty, but the fact that if you ate one of its flowers you would be able to live another day and it grew in places that are difficult to find. That's why it was so rare to meet.

On the 5th day after I left her the flower, let her inside.

Gone are the the devil's days, and strategies and battles with people have come. This period was the most effective, according to me, throughout the barracks, but also the most painful. The battles were brutal then. We broke our teeth. We spat blood. But we were still fighting. The winner was gaining control and extra food.

It was "fun," but it all came to an end.  Today is the last day of the barracks. 

I'm going home