After My Birth

Lion-O pov

According to some people, my birth was a gift from gentlemen. Everyone was happy to there is a blood son. Only one person was not happy, and the reason he was not happy was understood by everyone, but not by me. This man was my brother.

My brother was perfect in everything: he was a good warrior and strategist, he could defeat any peasant or courtier in strategy games. This and his beautiful body made anyone who saw him blush to think, "Here is the meaning of my life," and to pray to the gentlemen to be with him. It made me throw up somewhere and throw these people in a trash can and light the bucket, and then the people. I tried, but I was almost caught, so I didn't try again.

My brother pushed people away from him because of his character: arrogant, vindictive, intolerant.But when he is the only person who knows you best and protects you even if he doesn't like you. All eyes focused only on him. You see how he hates those looks but pretends he doesn't mind. You can see other emotions on his part. These emotions are not who knows what. A smile or a giggle, but when I saw or heard them my heart started beating, my chest warmed, I felt a strange tickle in my stomach. My whole body was starting to burn. By immersing my head in bed or quietly leaving the room, I hid these emotions just for me.

I couldn't show emotions like those of a person looking at you with a look full of anger and sadness. Every time I saw those eyes, a strange anger gripped me. I have never hurt or attacked him, but whenever he heard my voice he shivered with anger and did not look at me. I was starting to wonder questions like "Why is he just looking at me with those eyes?", "Am I doing something wrong?", "Why does he shudder when he hears the word" dude "from my mouth?", ...
"Why can't we be ordinary brothers with ordinary relationships?"

To a prince, the word fear must be unfamiliar to him. The prince should not be afraid of anything or anyone.
But if "anyone" is your brother who knows almost everything about you and he is the closest person you know. He hates you?

I was small and I didn't understand when people get angry.
My brother hated to call him "brother" I didn't know why I kept repeating like a parrot brother, brother, brother, brother ...

He shouted for me to stop, but I didn't stop until he got nervous and kicked me in the stomach, pushing me to the corner of the room. He looked at me with eyes full of malice, but also fear ... Fear? After he left, I was devastated and the night seemed darker than ever.
I cried all night.
From that day on, I stopped calling him "brother" and started with his real name.