Mikey went to Jiraiya's page as he saw her post.

she can dress better then Jalen and she fine as hell. Mikey thought

-

AT THE JORDAN UTAH RESIDENCE
OMNISCIENT

" Live Now" Jiraiya said with a smile watching her live jump immediately.

"Okay so I'm going to do my makeup on live" She said as she looked down at her makeup products.

She grabbed her eyebrow brush and eyebrow powder "I'm kinda addicted to doing my makeup honestly" Jiraiya told her live as she doing her eyebrows.

" Sissy what are you doing?" Jade came into Jiriaya's room walking up to her.

"My makeup" Jiriaya responded as Jade looked at all of the makeup products.

"Jade say hi to the live"

"Hi guys" Jade waved at the camera.

" Ask me some questions you guys" Jiraiya said as she finished her brows and putting concealer on to clean up her brows.

Blending that in she than grabbed her primer putting some on her face.

How many siblings do you have?

"I have two siblings plus me makes three"She answered.

What's the order of you and your siblings and what are there names?

"Okay so first born is Jalen than mwah than the last Jade."

"Yup I'm the middle child" She said before snickering.

Rai put Orange Color Corrector Concealer around her small dark spots that were on her face, bending that in.

Wait it's true that Jalen Green is your Brother?

"Yeah he's my brother but it's not a big deal"

It is a big deal your father is Michael B Jordan I-

Rai started to bend the foundation into her skin as she finished talking.

"I'm shocked that you guys are just now finding this out, most of you guys know who my siblings and parents were." She said stopping and checking her makeup.

"Look Rai , Look at my makeup " Jade told her as she watched her put on blush.

" y'all look at Jade's makeup" Jiraiya said grabbing her phone, flipping the camera on Jade.

" Your doing a good job baby" Jiraiya sat the camera back into its same spot as she answered more questions.

mikey has joined.

Jiraiya got nervous as she saw Mikey join her live but she kept her calm, and continued to answer questions.

Do you have a boyfriend?

"No I do not have a boyfriend you guys"She answered.

What's your next hairstyle?

" I honesty don't know- see let me tell you what happened. So a hair company sent me some hair and I they sent it though my P.O. Box , and as I was going I called her and asked could I be able to get in without the key since I forgot it. and she said no and plus I think it's closed , and I was like what? huh?. So everything you guys and companies sent me was sent back. I was really irritated the whole entire day" Jiraiya explained.

Do a day in my life vlog.

" guys I really don't do anything"

" But I am going to Jalen's Game and I'll film a get ready with me if you guys want that video"

"Okay so next I'm going to go in with my concealer" She said put the concealer under her eyes , her chin , forehand , and under her nose.

Who teaches you how to do makeup? Your mom or YouTube videos?

" Myself I just kinda wing it, but my mama is really good at makeup in my opinion"

How did you get your right shades?

" Basically I was in Target and I put some on my... freakin' hand and my Daddy was there to tell me..which one"