𝒕𝒘𝒐, nostalgia.

Start from the beginning

Dream
i am not threatening at all how are you
so scared of me

jestur
how am i supposed to NOT be scared of
you brethren,,,,

actually yk what fine i'm not scared of a mf
whose nickname is PISSBABY😐😐

George
BRETHREN

WHAT IS BRETHREN

Sapnap
ARE WE GONNA PLAY BEDWARS OR
NOT YOU IDIOTS

jestur
I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY BEDWARS JUST
TO ROCK DREAMS SHIT 🥊🥊🥊🥊

Dream
Oh??

I would like to see you try

vc1

Sapnap
george get in vc1 with us

Hesitantly, Veda clicked the button on her monitor, connecting her to the audio call. She inhaled and exhaled once, twice, maybe three times. The familiar sound effect let her see that Sapnap, Dream, and George had all joined the channel. She had heard their voices plenty times before in videos and streams, but this would be their first time hearing her voice...post puberty.

"Veda, hi!" Dream exclaimed, a smile evident in the way he spoke.

"Hello!" she replied, cringing at the way she sounded.

"Woah, I don't remember you sounding like that. You and Sapnap were always the two that had the squeaky little chipmunk voices," George then said, a playful tone in this words.

"You have no place to talk; you sounded like a ten year old til you were, like, 18."

Veda laughed at Dream's insult, clicking on her mouse to pull up Minecraft.

"So how've you been?" Sapnap asked, getting on Minecraft as well.

"Um...pretty well. I mean I'm about done with my first semester in college, so that's cool. I never stopped gaming, though."

"Wait, so why'd you go offline? If it's ok for me to ask," George responded.

"She got grounded and her mom made her delete Discord, then she completely forgot her login. Veda, you're extremely smart," Sapnap remarked. He was silently hoping she wouldn't take it to heart. All he wanted was to be able to joke around like old times.

Veda scoffed, "Thanks, asswipe. In my defense, I lost the USB that had all my passwords. Pardon me for not having the memory of Einstein."

Dream snickered. "I don't know, Veda, sounds like a you problem to me."

"Wait are we gonna be on the same team in Bedwars? Cause I kinda wanna 1v1 Dream right now," she said, smirk resting on her lips. It appears they were warming up to each other right away.

"I can make it so it's just us four in a tournament," Sapnap said. "But Dream gets really competitive, he might become a sore loser if you beat him. Let's just play as a team first."

Dream protested right away, but was just talked over by George.

"I remember when we used to play Bedwars, Veda. As soon as the game would start you would just grab a pickaxe and go destroy as many beds as possible. I thought you were crazy!"