Chapter 5: Massacre

~After 4 days~

·◊◊◊◊◊◊◊O÷O◊◊◊◊◊◊◊·

After about 10mins of waiting, Haruto came to the Arena wearing nothing but MMA shorts. 

"Sirzechs broadcast this whole match to the entire underworld. I want to show them the utter beating I'm about to give this fool." Riser said arrogantly.

Sirzechs nodded. He then held the microphone to his face. "Let the fight begin, "

Riser didn’t waste any time and shot a fireball at Haruto. Haruto dodged it and ran at Riser. As soon as Haruto was near Riser, he did a back kick to a front kick to a sidekick, but Riser ducked and manoeuvred all of Haruto's attacks. Riser then punched Haruto in the gut, skidding him back. Haruto was on the ground, but he did a kick up and landed back on his feet as if nothing happened.

Riser put his hands in his pockets “Is this really all you got Mortal. After confidentiality saying you could 1 on 1 me, I expected more from you. Ain’t that a shame” 

Haruto cracked his neck and retorted calmly, “Well, I knew a full on frontal attack wouldn’t work...just had to try though. Well, that’s enough playing games” 

Before Riser could say anything, Haruto disappeared from his view and appeared behind him. Haruto then bent down and delivered a leg sweep. Riser quickly jumped in the air on instinct; It was such a fast attack Riser didn’t even have time to dodge but...jumping in the air was the worst move Riser could do because Haruto predicted that and did a spinning, jumping uppercut with all his strength shattering risers jaw.

“SHORYUKEN!” 

That clean hit made Riser instantly fall back 6 feet. Riser felt weak in his entire body. He tried to get up but his body felt bad. After a few minutes, Riser stood up from beating. His knees still felt weak, however.

Haruto then cracked his knuckles while smiling cunningly “...Do you want some more?”

Riser couldn’t speak because his whole jaw was smashed up. Riser tried to say a sentence, but nothing came out.

Haruto taking that as a sign he wanted some more suddenly appeared in front of Riser and delivered over 10,000 brutal barrages of blows that didn't allow any time for a counterattack. Then Haruto delivered an Upward kick to Riser, sending him high into the air Haruto then appeared behind the flying Riser and put him in a tight hold and propelled him headfirst in the ground.

Issei and the rest of Rias peerage who was watching the match jaw dropped off how a human could even move like this. 

'...what could a human possibly have to train to gain this strength' Koneko thought

(Flashback)
"That's your problem, fool, remember!"

"You give up on everything because you can't commit to anything"

A slightly muscular teen was sweating profusely while doing one finger pushups "Let me guess you pick up that cute quote from a fortune cookie?! I'm trying OK! But you've been telling me to do over 50,000 one finger push-ups since morning. Your working me to death here Elite Kai!"

"Training until death is the breaking point to your training. It's called training under critical conditions. You must push your body to its full potential only then will you reach your physical limits."

Haruto grit his teeth and gave Elite Kai an angry look.

"Power like this must be earned, slacker! I know that's a new concept for you, because you always took the simple way out. Stealing people's money and fighting anyone who gives you a nasty look. So what, you had a rough past who cares!

"Shut up! SHUT UP! I don't have to listen to you!" Haruto had enough. He stopped doing the training and ran to punch his master at full speed.

"HaHa yes fight me to avoid your problems." Elite Kai said sarcastically. She then appeared in front of Haruto at light speed and delivered a one hand reversal, slamming him to the ground.

"It time you finally start caring about something with all your heart and energy. But you can't care about something or someone if you're always holding yourself back in case it doesn't work out. Concentrate on what's important to you, Haruto. Than commit to it all the way"

Haruto just stayed on the ground, looking at the ceiling, thinking over Elite Kai's words.

'...on what's important, huh?.'

(Flashback end)

'I guess Rias,Kiba,Akeno,Koneko and Issei are important to me since I went through this rating game' Haruto thought.

Haruto knelt down to the semi-conscious Riser who teeth were all shattered and his face looking his going to need plastic surgery for the rest of his life.“...now I'll ask you again...do you want some more”

Riser pupils dilated. He couldn’t take much more.Haruto was about to put Riser in a chokehold but suddenly a beautiful blond girl entered the arena and stood in front of Riser with her hands up.
Her initial outfit consisted of a light purple dress with dark purple accents and a blue bow at the front. At the back, three feather-like extensions mimicking a bird's tail protrude from the dress, which, when combined with her wings of fire, give her a bird-like appearance.
.

“Stop hurting my brother. You did enough!”

Haruto smiled “sure for a cute girl like you I’ll stop”

Raval instantly blushed ‘He thinks I’m cute...’

Sirzechs smiled. 'So he didn't lose his strength after all, no...He is stronger than ever.' Sirzechs put his Mic to his mouth. "The winner in this match is Haruto Kagayama!"

The crowd instantly started cheering. This is the first time in history they ever seen a human defeat a high-class devil as if it was a walk in the park. It shocked Issei watching the match Riser, the person he tried to defeat with all his strength...and Haruto beat him to a pulp as if he was nothing. Only one thought reverberated in his mind…'I gotta get
stronger' Issei thought as he clenched his fists.

·◊◊◊◊◊◊◊O÷O◊◊◊◊◊◊◊·

….

Though somewhere watching the match there is a handsome young man with black hair and violet eyes. He is very tall and has a muscular build because of the extreme training he has done. His height is [194 cm] and body weight is [135 kg].
He  was no other than Sairaorg Bael. He was watching the match on his flat screen TV. "So you finally show yourself. Haruto Kagayama." Sairaorg said as he stood up from his couch.