So close ... (Pinky X Reader){FLUFF}

You couldn't believe it.It finally happened,You we're pretty excited too, but yet nervous.You are finally sitting next to Yuri-Kun.The teacher took their time, but they finally put you next to him.Lucking it was first class in the morning, so your hair and face were shiny and new.Your makeup/hair gel stayed on perfectly as you glanced over at him.He wears those shades everywhere.You have never seen his full face before,  but that didn't matter.You wanted him to notice you, and even more . . . Kiss you.

   During the essay you were writing, you heard loud mouth noises from next to you.of course, they were bothering you so much.You felt your face twitch with annoyance as you looked over at the source.You let out loud whispers, saying "Hey!Could you stop-Ngh!!" But you your surprise it was Yuri.He was staring at you with his head resting on his fist.He was sucking on his lollipop quite roughly and let out grunt hums."Mmmnn.Baaah~".You immediately perked up and quickly looked away, you'd face slowly heating up.Unfortunately, your blush always shows up on your face, so you felt like yuri notices.You pushed some hair down in your face, hoping he would look away, but the pink baby didn't.

      The bell suddenly rang out loudly, and everyone immediately started packing their books and pens away, you doing the same but scrunched up some of your copies in the process, just wanting to get your red face away from your crush.You quickly snatched your bag and threw it up over your shoulder, your face twitching but tried keeping it straight, your bag hurting off of something. . . Or someone.You heard many students suddenly gasp out loudly and walk over to you with widened eyes.You seemed confused at first, before you heard a high pitched grunt from behind you.Your face went dark in horror as you slowly turned around, seeing yuri in the ground behind you.He had obviously been hit in the face and knocked over by your bag.And since you had so many books since the exams happened in February, you know it hurt.

         You immediately yelled out, "Sorry sorry!!" And held out a hand to reached for him, but your eyes went bloodshot as many words rushed through your poor stressed head."OH GOD IM LOOKING STRAIGHT AT HIM!!!HES GONNA SEE ME AS A CLUTZ NOW AFTER THIS!!!WHY WOULD HE WANT TO TAKE MY DISGUSTING HAND,ITS ALL SWEATY.OH GOD EVERYONES STARING THIS IS SOOOO EMBARRASSING!!!HES GONNA LAUGH AT ME, OH GOD HE CAN SEE MY FACE!!!!THIS EXPRESSION IS GROSS IM NOT EVEN ACTING ALL CUTESY-"

     But your thoughts all suddenly vanished as your felt a soft black nailed hand reach out and gently take yours, Yuri using your hand to pull himself up slowly, as he GRINNED at you.He smiled.And instead of accepting the apology he just slowly kept holding your hand.This made your face go fully red, as your glossy eyes gently peered up at his shades and....you could see the outline of his eyes, he was smirking definitely.He picked up his own bag and threw it over one shoulder, softly leading you outside into the hall as people watched, before turning away and went back to packing up.You quickly swallowed down your nerves and looked down at the ground, stumbling and tripping as he looked back at you, turning to face you next to lockers."Cutaahhhy~~" what did he just say!!?!He called you cute as he continued to stare you down, his white shiny teeth exposed out.You looked up and at this stage your face must have been steaming as he took another step forward, your back going against a locker."W-what??N-No y-You are Yuri-kun!I-I just hit you!" .You looked up at him again slowly, his soft pale hands now cupping you're cheeks, and before you knew it, he had kissed you.Your eyes quickly widened as your whole body jolted, reaching out and held his shoulders, freezing up slowly and kissed back.Hid soft lips against yours was amazing!Better than your dreamsYou felt like you were as light as a feather, and an angel managed to pick you up.Pinky eventually pulled away Nd grinned, embracing to u into a tight warm hug and hummed."I knNOOOOoow you waTch meeeeeh~~" he gently cooed out, giggling softly as you just hid your face into his chest.You were suddenly comfortable with him.You wanted to have him more now.Such a soft crazy creature that you needed in your life.He then gently kissed your cheek and chuckled."My dorm, 327.Its always open~"

Always open?....he was inviting you into his dorm!!Have you done it?Yuri actually wants to hang out or...maybe even do more...

Thank you for reaaading

Thank you for reaaading.Next..Next chapter is part too so get ready for some bed rocking~
~Ava