Chapter : 9 Transfer

Anisha's pov:

He kissed me! I just couldn’t believe what happened right now. How could he do this to me? What should I do now? I just ran away from there. My full body was shaking, my head was spinning. I just went to the office room and called dad that I am not feeling well. I just want to go home. I don’t know what to do anymore. My full body became numb. After half hour my dad came to pick me up.

After reaching home, I straight went to my room. My mom was shocked to see me so early. She wanted to talk to me. But I just ignored her and quickly went to the washroom and stand under the shower. After some time, I sat there and the darkness consumed me. When I opened my eyes I was in my bed.
"She opened her eyes", I heard mom's concerned voice. " Ani,how are you feeling?  Are you okay? What happened, baby? You were passed out for three hours.  Me and your dad were so worried."
"Could you please take it slow? She is weak. She will tell us everything slowly, okay. You calm yourself first." said my dad.

At first, I was feeling empty like there is blank gap in my head. After few minutes, I remembered everything. I started rubbing my lips, it was feeling like his lips were still on my lips. I felt eyes on me, my parents were seeing me with concern. I decided to tell them everything from the beginning. After listening, at first they were mad at me for not telling them before then nothing would have happened maybe.  I also understood my mistake. I should have told them when he grabbed my hand for the first time. My father was really angry. He wanted to take action himself. But mom told him to go to the school first.

He and mom they both went to the school to meet the principle. One week, I didn’t go to the school. How could I go after what he did to me. I can't go to the same school with him. I don’t want to see him in my life. Dad told me that he got transferred to another school. It is tough to change the school in the middle of the year. Whatever I don’t care. He also didn’t care about me before kissing me. I was relieved with him gone.

I started my school without him happily though my friends don’t talk to me. In time, we will made up, right? I was really happy like I am going to my new school. But I didn’t know then what was waiting for me.