Chatper 13 - George Fabian Weasley ( PART 1)

It was around 6 am  and Ginny , Hermione and I were sitting outside of the burow on a yellow and orange rug. Everyone was asleep.

"I kissed George"I blurted out. I didn't mean for it to just come out of the blue , but I needed to tell someone what happened and I couldn't tell Fred cause I would never hear the end of it.

"WHAT ! OMG! NO WAY! NO YOU DIDN'T!"Ginny screamed.

"You kissed him?"Hermione questioned. They both looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Yes" I say back. I could tell I was smiling like a bloody fool.

They both look at me competely shocked. Ginny has a massive smirk on her face and Hermione is grinny from ear to ear.

"Did he kiss you back?''Hermione questioned me.

"Of course he did"Ginny laughed.

"Yes , he kissed me back. I thought I was dreaming"I replied back.

We talked about George and I's kiss for ages.

GEORGE'S POV:

I wake up and look around to see Quinn is gone and Fred, Harry and Ron are all sitting on Fred's bed whispering. They notice me awake and gesture for me to come over and join in. I get up and walk over and flop down next to Ron.

"I heard Ginny scream ''OMG'' around 6 this morning , she woke me up from my beauty sleep"Fred said

"They girls aren't in Gin's room and Quinn is gone from here too"Ron blurted out.

"They are outside talking"Harry voiced.

"Ok good , I need to tell you guys something and you can't tell anyone"I loudly said. They all looked at me and nodded.

"Go on Georgie"Fred responded. The two boys nodded in agreement to Fred's words.

"Quinn kissed me last night, well this morning."I quietly said but enough for the boys to hear what I said.

"WHAT"Ron yelled. Harry nudged him in ribs and Ron let out a little cough. Fred had his smug look on his face and I didn't enjoy it much.

"Wait she kissed you? "Fred asked before getting up and walking towards the window.

"Did you kiss her back?"Harry asked before joining Fred at the window.

"Of course he kissed her back , I mean have you seen Quinn she is breathtaking!"Ron said before walking over to the boys at the window.

"Oi back off Quinn , RON"Fred said in a serious tone which doesn't happen very offen.I laughed softly too myself.

"Well yeah of course I kissed her back, I've liked her since first year"I burt out , I didn't realise I said it until the Ron repeated it.

"YOU HAVE LIKED QUINN GRANGER !! SINCE FIRST BLOODY YEAR AND DIDN'T TELL YOUR  BROTHER!"Ron screamed at me. Fred and Harry started laughing and I soon joined in.

"Finally you say it out loud , are you going to tell her Georgie ? "Fred questioned. All three boys turned towards the window again and looked down.

"Oh bloody hell , what is so important you three keep looking out the windom."I say with a stern voice. I walk over there and look down.

QUINN'S POV:

After finished talking about George and I's kiss , We started dancing and Ginny was singing about George and I while Hermione and I laughed. We were dancing for a good 10 mintues before Ginny screamed.

"MRS GEORGE FABIAN WEASLEY CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE AHA"Ginny screamed as she ran towards me. 

"OF COURSE MRS HARRY JAMES POTTER"I screamed back. We started dancing together while Hermione found a song on the radio.Hermione went dead quiet , she was looking up towards the Burrow. There stood the twins , Ron and Harry looking down at us. 

"Oh for merlins sake"I said quietly. I slapped my forehead and mentally screamed.

"The window is open , they heard everything we said"Hermione said still looking up. Ginny and I looked up at the four boys standing at the window and we both blushed and looked at each other.

"I have to uh go "I quickly said before running off towards the hills. 

"So do I" Ginny said before running after me. Hermione looked up at the boys and we her yelling to them that they are all dead men. That's my little sister I laughed to myself.

Ginny and I ran to a hill and flopped back out of breath. We sat there until it was time for breakfast.

GEORGE'S POV:

I look down and see Quinn , Ginny and Hermione dancing. Harry opens the window .

"MRS GEORGE FABIAN WEASLEY CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE AHA"Ginny screamed as she ran towards Quinn.

"OF COURSE MRS HARRY JAMES POTTER" Quinn screamed back. They began to dance while Hermione walked over and changed the song on the radio.

Hermione looked up at us and then walked over and she must of told Quinn and Ginny because they both looked up and went bright red. The three of the looked at each other and Ginny and Quinn ran off towards a hill in the distance. Ron and Fred laughed.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD , ALL FOUR OF YOU!!"Hermione yelled before running into the Burrow.

''BLOODY HELL"Ron yelled as he ran out the room , Harry running out after him. Fred and I turned to each other and started laughing , I bent over and grabbed my stomach to stop it from hurting from all the laughing I was doing . Everytime Fred and I made eye contact we laughed even more.

QUINN'S POV: Skip 20 mintues

Ginny and I walked back to the Burrow after a few mintues of waiting for the boys to leave. I felt so embarrassed. We walked into the kitchen just as Molly yelled.

"BREAKFAST KIDS!!"Molly yelled.

Ginny and I were talking to Molly when the Fred , George, Harry , Ron came running down the stairs.

We all took our seats at the table , I was sitting next to Fred and George. Ginny and I weren't talking.

"Hey, Mrs George Weasley can you pass the butter please" Fred laughed. Everyone looked at me and smirked. Molly and Arthur looked at each other and they both looked back at Fred confused.

"Here you go Freddrick"I said with a cranky voice. I handed the butter to Fred and then got up from the table and started walking out of the kitchen

"Way to go Freddie " George said madly.

TO BE CONTINUED .....