Strange love Ch5

Chapter four:

Drakes POV:

I saw her eyes gleaming as I couldn’t help snogging her face of as we stuggled up the stairs. I imagined this happening a million times In my head but I never thought it would come true, to come to think of it i couldnt belive she said yes!

She was always coming to school late and looking horrified, i wanted to protect her but shed never let me in. But all them problems seemed to fade away when she looked at me with them eyes, the same eyes that always enchanted me with its beauty, her wet tongue started dancing around in my mouth. Her mouth connected with mine and we started making out.

I pulled her to my king size bed with the crisp white sheets as she started seducing me with joy, her tiny finger were ruffling my hair. I grabbed her breast and started massaging them as she was heaving in silent happiness. 

I hastily started trying to expose my body to her, i could tell she wanted to do the same. I unbottoned my puple checked shirt-slowly yet full with power. My bare chest excited her as she kissed me with much affection. I couldnt help my hands as they crept up her skirt, as she gleamed with pleasure.

After much passionate love, she crept down the sheets and pulled my boxers and done something magical, i smiled i couldnt help moaning, the way she her tongue tickled made me groan and groan. I encouraged her for more and she grinned and came up. It was my turn to make her eyes gleam with happiness

"I've got something even better for you Babe!" He exclaimed.

Kat POV:

"I've got something even better for you Babe!" He exclaimed.

And at that point, my fear started climbing up my spine and taking over my brain.

He pulled his boxers down and layed on top of me as he heaved down. i didnt enjoy ANYTHING right now, as i looked up at his blue eyes changed to green, his sandy blonde hair changed to brown, his marvellous smile changed to a devilish grin, and his face changed t my rapist i screamed and ran. Ran for my life, only that was my illusion...

It really wasnt my rapist?? Wasnt it??