How did i get here?

Germany was young werewolf, he was adult already but he was only 19 years old. He lived with his brothers, Austria and Switzerland. He was the youngest one, and how his brothers used to say, Most stubborn.

,,Im going out!" Germany screamed, so his brothers know where he is going.

,,Get us something to eat, and remember!..." Austria, the eldest one was about to finish the sentence but Germany did it for him.

,,Ja, ja. Dont get caught. You are telling me it since i was 3 years old. I will remember." said Germany and run out of house. He felt fresh air on his face and smiled. He loved it. The nature. He started going slowly through forest, and he was looking for animals, he could hunt.

After some time he heard something strange. He knew all the forest sounds, and it didnt sound like one of those. He came closer to place from where it comes. He looked there and saw four people talking. They looked like soldiers, but not countries. WRONG! Normal VAMPIRES. Germany understend it becouse they didnt had tails or ears. But the worst, was that they were going to his house. What if they found it. He needed to know more.

He was listening to them talking.

,,Are you sure it was this way?"

,,Im telling you! I saw one went here."

,,And what if its trap?"

,,We will catch him! There cant be more than two! And there is four of us."

Now Germany was sure. He needed to do something. ,My brothers will hate me for this, he throught. He broke a stick, so soldiers hear it. They all looked at him, and he smiled evily.

,,Catch me if you can, you shitty vampires!" he screamed, and started running away. Soldiers started chasing him, but he knew forest better than them. He didnt run in the other way than his house was. If they wanted to find it, they should go on left, while they were chasing him.

,I should lose them soon., he throught, but then something fell on him. He saw a vampire choking him. ,Fuck, i forgot they can turn into bats. Who cares anyway? Im going to die., he throught and pass out.

Germany woke up in weird place. His head hurt. Then he remember what happened, and jumped out of bed. Then doors open and someone came in. Germany turned around and looked at them. It was a short country, with blue, white, red flag.

,,You finally woke up. Im France, and i will tour you here" he heard a calm female voice, then he saw she had ears, and tail just like him.

,,Where i am? Why am i still alive?" he asked shoked.

,,You are not first werewolf they caught. They dont kill us, if we are not cousing problems. You, like our brothers and sisters who ended up here like us, will work as a maids. Its weird, becouse i throught they caught a girl again. You are second male here." She said still calm.

,,M-Maid!?!? I cant clean! And why? Why didnt they killed me?" he asked.

,,They are Colleting us." she said a little sad. ,,Here are your clothes." she said and gave him a maid clothes. ,,Those are for females!" he screamed. ,,We dont have any others" she said. ,,Say when you will be ready." she said and leaved.

Germany didnt have anything better to do. He dressed in maid dress, and looked into a mirror. He was tall person, with short hair. In the effect, he looked like a male in too short dress.