Chapter 16 " I have to leave "

Next morning
Y/n POV

  I woke up with a headache and looked at Jungkook. He is so cute when he is sleeping. I pecked him and went downstairs for breakfast, after some time I finished cooking. " Strange, why hasn't Jungkook got up yet? " I asked myself and went up to wake him up. When I entered the room, I saw no one. " Jungkook? " I was looking around inside the room. Suddenly some one said Boo and I fell and hit my head to the side of the bed. " Hey, I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you " He told coming next to me holding my head. It was bleeding a bit. " Wait here, I'll get a band aid " He then went running. I smiled, looking at his caring side. He then came and started cleaning the blood and put a band aid on it. I pouted and told " It hurts ". " What do you want Jagi? " He came hugging me. " I want kisses " I replied as he lifted me and put me on the bed. He kissed me passionately, with all his love and care. He then broke the kiss and pecked on the band aid on my head. " I will go to work and you take an off today. I'll tell Rose that you got hurt " He told pecking my lips and getting up. " But I want to go " I whined as I didn't want to be alone at home all day. " Y/n, no means no. Don't argue " He told and went to take a shower. After some time he came out with a towel wrapped around him. His abs were seen clearly. " I know you like it baby, don't drool " He told opening the cupboard. " Why I can't look at it daddy? " I raised my eyebrows to tease him. " Y-y/n, not now " He replied looking at me.   " Fine, I'll take a shower " I told and removed my shirt in front of him as he kept staring at me. " Fuck it " He told and pinned me on the door and kissed me. It soon turned into a hot make out but then I stopped him. " You are getting late for work kookie, go now " I told. He whined like a kid and went to dress up. I finished taking a shower and dressed up. I saw him eating breakfast and went and sat next to him. I kept looking at him eating and he frowned " Why aren't you eating? " He asked. " I'm not hungry, you eat " I told but he stopped eating. " If your not eating, then I'm not eating too " He told and was about to get up but he grabbed my hand. " Fine, I'll eat. But you should feed me " I wiggled my eyebrows. He chuckled and started feeding me and he ate. He washed his hands and went to grab his bag and was about to leave I went next to him. " Alright then, bye baby " He told and was about to peck me but I stopped him. " Kiss, don't peck " I told and then he pulled me by my waist and kissed me. I then broke the kiss and hugged him tightly. " Bye kookie " I told as he went away. I sighed and went inside. Today it will be a boring day.

Time skip to night

  It is 10:30 in the night and Jungkook hasn't returned yet. He would usually call me but he didn't call nor message me. I was getting scared but then something told me that he is alright. I was waiting for him on the sofa and thought about his life now. He was a drug dealer who didn't care about anyone. But then, he fell in love with me and turned him into a happy man. I wish my parents are seeing me now, I am finally happy in my life. I was thinking all this and the door opened revealing Jungkook. I smiled and went running to him. I hugged him tightly and told " I missed you, why didn't you call me today? " I asked as I felt him trembling a little. " Hey, what happened? " I asked as I broke the hug. " Nothing, it's just cold. I was very busy today, so didn't call. Sorry baby girl " He told and was walking upstairs. I kept pouting till he freshened up as he didn't kiss me. He looked at me and frowned " What happened baby? Anything wrong? " He asked. " You didn't kiss me. Your very bad, I hate you " I went walking out but he caught me waist and pulled me closer. I went to kiss him but he stopped me. I whined as I wanted him badly. " You need to earn it if you want to kiss me baby " He told and I asked him what. " 10 push ups " He told. Suddenly a wicked plan came in my mind. I went to do 1 push up and I caught my hand acting like it was hurting. " What happened? " He crouched down and I took it as a chance and pulled him for a kiss. I kissed him hungrily and wrapped my legs around him. " You are very smart baby " He told as I giggled. " Had dinner? " He asked and I shook my head. He then carried me to the kitchen where I already prepared dinner.

Time skip after dinner.

  I was laying down on his lap as he sang a song for me. He sings really well. " You could have become a singer right? " I asked him. " No, I didn't want to become a singer. " He replied as he kept caressing my hair. I gradually fell asleep as he kept singing in his sweet voice.

Author POV

  He then looked at her sleeping face and sighed. " I have to leave you tomorrow, maybe forever ".....