⌗ the black mamba

Start from the beginning

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀NOTE ??? — ENHANCEMENT

The powerless White Maiden always stood alone in front of the abandoned temple at the very end of the Cursed Forest. She always wondered what it could be, what might be inside of that broken, dirty, and dark temple. And finally, one day she headed to the library to search for her answers.

As usual, she found two maidens in there, the Butterfly Maiden and the Earth Maiden. "Yui," Joon called out. "Hey, Joon! Fancy seeing you here early in the morning," she replied. 

"I came to read about something. But I don't know where exactly to find it," Joon said. 

"Maybe we can help? Tell us about it," Syd suggested.

Joon decided to tell them. And on finishing, Yui said, "The temple of the Snakes. It is destroyed now since there are no more witches in the Forest. Only if the witches came back again, the temple can be restored."

Syd added looking into a thick book, "It says that their god was the Black Mamba. But we don't have any snakes of that kind in the forest anymore."

"W-were they destroyed?" Joon asked.

"I destroyed them," they noticed that Haseul was standing at the entrance of the library all this time. "And they must never be summoned back. Because there aren't any souls belonging to witches left here."

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀NOTE O2.4 — FRAGMENTS

"The temple of the Snakes has to be restored, and the only person who can do it was Joon," Haseul said. And with that, she summoned her along with the other two witches. As they appeared they bowed down to the queen. 

"Do the half-maidens trust you, Joon?" Haseul asked.

"Completely," she replied.

"Then bring me the book; the book where the methods for restoring the temple are stated. I am certain that the half-maidens have taken it away from the library," the Queen commanded. 

"As you wish, Haseul." And Joon disappeared. 

"Look at that pride," Claire scoffed. Haseul warned, "Whatever it is, we must stay careful and use her powers as much as we can. And then we can use her as a sacrifice to the Black Mamba."

"A sacrifice?" Sowon asked.

"Yes, and Joon will the one. We can lure her into it," Haseul said.

Claire added, "We can tell her 'sacrificing herself would give her more powers, the greatest of all' and she'd blindly do it."

"It is quite easy given how much her hunger is..."

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀NOTE O2.5 — RESTORATION

The book that Yui had was handed over to Joon quite easily, so greatly how much they trusted her. What the book stated was another ritual and the sacrifice. 

Adorned in the most precious jewelry and the darkest powers of all, Joon wore the heavy crown to finish her outfit. Covered in the darkest scales and blessed with the most poisonous powers, he headed to the temple where the witches were waiting for her. The dark clouds were casting over them and they lit the fire for the ritual. The ice-cold winds surrounded the temple and it added to the strength of the blazing fire.

As many sacred words were spoken to awaken the Black Mamba, Joon got up to sacrifice herself. Before walking upon the fire, she asked, "Will my powers really be the greatest of all, if I sacrifice myself?"

"Believe in us, like the way we believe you," Claire stated.

As she was about to step forward, the fire went out. "Halt!" the Fire Maiden, Violet, was there. "Do you think my sacred fire could be used in your dirty rituals?"

"Why are you here?" The three witches were furious. But Haseul remained quiet at the back. "Leave from here before we end up destroying you!" Claire said.

Yui walked to Claire, "Not so easy Claire. It's true that we never knew that Joon was a witch, but even if she is one, I won't let you have her!"

The rest of the half-maidens stepped forward. Awakening their powers they became ready to fight them. 

But then, Haseul laughed. It was the wickedest laughter in the whole of Cursed Forest. "You filthy maidens want to fight us. Sounds pleasing enough. Bring it on then."

JOON as KARINA

HASEUL as JIHYO
JOON as CHAEYOUNG
VIOLET as MOMO
YUI as JEONGYEON
CLAIRE as SANA
SOOYOUNG as MINA
SOWON as NAYEON
JELIE as DAHYUN
SYD as TZUYU

HASEUL as JIHYOJOON as CHAEYOUNGVIOLET as MOMOYUI as JEONGYEONCLAIRE as SANASOOYOUNG as MINASOWON as NAYEONJELIE as DAHYUNSYD as TZUYU

DEMONS & ANGELS — THE 1ST FULL ALBUM
TR6ND — COMING SOON 2021