Heater (buckyXreader)

-314 : short and sweet

- Bucky x any reader

-WARNINGS : tiny bit of swearing

You wrapped the fuzzy blanket over you, attempting to warm up. It was December, and Tony, even though he's a billionaire, doesn't want to waste money on heat. He even has a password on the thermostat, it's ridiculous. You sat there in the living room curled up in a blanket, sweatpants, and a hoodie but still couldn't get warm.  You were watching Home Alone, trying to take your mind off the amount of shivering your body was doing. That's when your brown-haired super-soldier walks in. You look over, and your mouth immediately drops. Not only is he wearing grey sweatpants that look amazing on him but, he's not wearing a shirt. He doesn't even look cold.

"You okay doll?" Bucky asks snapping you back to reality.

"No, Bucky I'm, fucking freezing. How do you not have a shirt on?" You practically yell.

"I don't get cold. I know something that will warm you up." He smirks at you.

You roll your eyes at his answer, "oh, bite me."

Then you remember something. You look back at your boyfriend and give him puppy dog eyes while bringing your arms out from the blanket and giving him grabby hands.

"Come cuddle please."

Bucky can't resist those eyes so he walks over to the couch. Takes the blanket, and wraps it around both of you. You gasp as soon as you snuggle up to him.

"Bucky, how the fuck are you this warm when it's freezing in here? You're like a walking heater."

Bucky just chuckles in response.

"You are my heater and mine only," you say, looking up at him to give him a quick kiss.

"Of course, doll all yours,'' he says smiling as you cuddle but up to him.

"I love you doll."

"I love you too, Buck."

You spend the rest of the day curled up next to your heater watching Christmas movies.