chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

"let's go wa-" a loud crash interrupted eveline, followed by loud hoots coming from below the floor.

"uhh what was that?" beverly questioned.

eveline huffed, "that's teddy, he has his friends over EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HIM IT WAS MY NIGHT FOR FRIENDS!!" she yelled the last part really close to the floor, obviously meaning for teddy to hear her complaining.

beverly laughed, making eveline drop her pout and smile with her.

eveline suddenly jumped up and clapped her hands, "face mask time!"

eveline and beverly were both passed on the couches, faces extra smooth from the face masks they had already taken off and nails freshly painted.

both had a smile on their faces.

patrick honestly thought they looked kinda cute together.

his friends had passed out not long ago, all of them too high out of their mind to notice that patrick wasnt high off substances but instead giddiness and excitement, knowing that he was going through with his plan tonight.

he crept up to eveline and leant over her, looking at her angel like face.

her plump lips were slightly parted, and her nose was dusted red from the cold. her eyes were shut and her lashes tickled her cheeks, as her pale blonde hair sprawled out beneath her. she looked absolutely beautiful.

patrick knew it wasnt apart of the plan and it was dangerous, but he couldnt help but press his lips against hers.

he gently held her cheeks, using one hand to open her mouth using her chin, and let his tongue explore her.

he pushed his body against hers, letting out a soft moan as he felt her breasts press against his chest.

as he kissed her his hands dropped and slipped up her shirt, grabbing ahold of her breasts.

as he pinched one of her nipples, he could hear her let out a soft moan in her sleep.

"patty..."

patrick paused, afraid she woke up already, but realised she just knew it was him who was pleasuring her, she already knew who she belonged to, even in her sleep!

patrick's face split into a grin as he resumed playing with her, now pushing his knee up against her crotch.

eveline let out a rather loud whimper, and he quickly covered her mouth. looking towards beverly to check for any sign of life, let out a sigh of relief when she stayed perfectly still.

he chuckled and quietly whispered to himself, "thank you evie for befriending heavy sleepers, its like you want this."

he continued his knees and fingers movements, leaning down again to soak up all of her whines with his mouth.

he could feel her start to squirm and shake, as patrick stopped playing with one of her tits and dragged his fingers down, inserting one.

his breath hitched, fuck she felt so nice.

his thumb replaced his knee as he circled her clit, as she subconsciously started to push against him.

he cooed at her adorable whimpers and inserted another finger, harshly fingering her. that plus him pressing against her clit and him kneading her breast was enough to make eveline quickly cum.

he held her shaking legs down and let her ride out her orgasm, smirking as her eyes slowly opened, confusion written all over her face.

"patty?"

"yes angel?"

"w-what happened?"

"nothing baby," patrick lifted himself off of her, and stopped fondling her breasts.

eveline blushed as patrick licked off his fingers, a clear sticky substance on them.

"you taste so good baby, next time i might have to go down on you."

eveline squeaked, "w-wha-?"

patrick shushed her, pulling up her shorts and panties, leaning down to give her a quick kiss on her inner thigh.

"p-pat," eveline breathed out.

"shh, just go to bed alright baby?"

eveline hesitantly nodded, still confused with this entire situation, as she closed her legs, her thighs felt a little wet, but she ignored it as patrick tucked her in.

"ill see you tomorrow baby." he kissed her forehead and with that, he walked towards the bathroom door.

'what the heck just happened?'

totally didn't disappear for month. lol.
im really sorry the update schedule has been a bit messed lately! both me and the other author have final exams and we were too busy studying to write😥 the good news tho is that we'll definitely write some more during summer break!! hopefully then the chapters will be more consistent🙏🏾