𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺 & 𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑺

Start from the beginning

━━━━━━ 𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺 & 𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑺 ━━━━━━

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫.
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥.
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬, 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

━━━━━━ 𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺 & 𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑺 ━━━━━━

━━━━━━
𝐒 𝐘 𝐍 𝐎 𝐏 𝐒 𝐈 𝐒
━━━━━━

Estelle Dorea Potter-Black was - is a named to be feared.

Estelle loved her friends — she considered them family. She thought they were.

But sadly, in this story full of twisted tales; they aren't.

Her friends were never really her friends. All they wanted was her money and fame.
They were greedy, awful people.

Even her great Headmaster; whom' she considered a grandfather was a 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 enemy.

After the war of killing, Voldemort. Estelle was killed by the people she trusted most,

Her family.

Before Estelle could pass on to the afterlife, Death spoke to her. He told her of all the awful things her friends and dear old Headmaster had done. They had stolen from her, manipulated her, and lied to her. Poor Estelle was heartbroken and wanted revenge — in time she would get it, but it wouldn't be for many years. Death then told her that she was what one would call, Mistress of Death, almost like a companion to Death. Death didn't like seeing his Mistress so heartbroken, it hurt him as well; something he didn't think possible. Death vowed to himself that he would help his Mistress get her revenge.

Now, it's been seven hundred and sixty-three years since she was betrayed and became Deaths Mistress. Now, Death has told her, that if she wants, she can relive her original life.  Change things, get revenge, do whatever she wants.  She may be over the betrayal, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't love to get her vengeance on the people she once thought of as family.

Accepting to relive her original life,
Estelle is going to stir a
war.

And this is no story for the weak.
Read at your own risk.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━