Chapter 7: First Day Of A New Life- Part 3

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Well excluding me, you, and Izuku, there are five others. Well, six if you count Toga, but she's never around much, which is probably a good thing." Eri said, shuddering at the mere thought of Toga.

"You guys already know what I'm gonna say" Ochako replied, rolling her eyes and letting one of the siblings explain.

"Toga, more precisely Himiko Toga, is Nejire's younger cousin and is currently studying medicine at Shiketsu University. She'll be in her second year I think. Anyways, the reason we're not so fond of her is that she can be very obsessive, over the top, and childish. Although she does want to be a paediatrician, so I guess she'd fit right in." Izuku explained, with Eri cracking up at his joke, prompting a fist bump, which Izuku reciprocated.

"Well, it makes sense that you guys don't like her and that she's busy since medicine students have crazy hours." Ochako said, drinking the rest of her milkshake, and placing the cup down next to her.

"Yeah, but she'll be busy for the rest of the summer, so we don't have to see her. I mean I do have to admit that she is a hard worker" Eri chimed in, finishing off her fries.

"Well, that's true. And she's probably not as bad as before, but you know what they say about first impressions." Izuku replied, eating his last piece of fried chicken, being the first one to finish out of the three of them.

"Well, I'm really excited now! But I guess we'll have to wait for 3 weeks." Ochako said, slightly surprised that Izuku finished his food that quickly.

"Anyway, today, I just wanna go by the mall, and then go home and chill. I hope you don't mind Uraraka" Eri replied, her lack of sleep catching up to her.

"I don't trust me. This has been a great day out, right Midoriya?" Ochako asked, feeling a bit odd calling him by his name, seeing as she wasn't used to it.

"Yeah obviously! And we can always do something like this again." Izuku answered, catching himself looking into Ochako's eyes for a second too long.

"Right well let's get going then, seeing as we're both finished now" Ochako said, finishing her food with Eri almost done, with only a handful of fries left in her box.

"Sure. Here, I'll take everyone's rubbish." Izuku offered, taking everyone's empty boxes and cups, and leaving the two girls to pack up their things. Coming back, he grabbed his backpack and started walking through the district with them. Opting to take in the sights and marvels of the shopping district, they chose not to speak, unless it was for small talk.

Getting out of the shopping district they managed to find a bus that was right about to leave, getting lucky that they got there in time. Ochako and Eri spoke about the latter's clothes that she bought yesterday, conversing about where the best offers were to try and save Eri some money when she went to buy a jacket for Izuku. Izuku however, was looking at his phone, more importantly at a picture of him and his mother on his 14th birthday. He wanted nothing more than to curl up into a ball and cry, but he knew better. For now, he would celebrate what he had, as those were the things that made life worth living.

Once they got to the mall they stepped out of the bus, looking around at the people milling in and out of the shops, some with small children, and some with big bags, overflowing with clothes and other items. They could feel the heat, as there was a constant cluster of people around them, what with them standing by the main entrance. They heard the indistinct chatter, the casual conversations, and the raucous laughter.

Realising that they were just standing there, they decided to get a move on, stepping into a less populated area.

"So what's the plan?" Ochako asked, not anticipating how big the mall would be.