Y/N 's dream comes true

i'm making out with him on my bed. I feel myself get hot, i'm gasping for air desperate to have more of him. i grab his head pulling him closer to me. i feel his fingers trace slowly down my back stopping at my ass grabbing tightly onto it. god i'm so horny i need him now, i need him to become part of me. he pulls away and whispers in my ear
" i have protection now go further you dirty slut"
a deep red blush covers my face but i do as daddy says and pushes him down onto the bed so i'm on top. there's not a moment i stop kissing him, his mouth tastes so good i'm addicted.

i trace my hand down his body until i reach his cock, i run my fingers across it, teasing him. his breathes become deep, i can tell he enjoys it. i begin to unzip his jeans when he grabs my hand.
"not yet you whore" he says smirking.
before i know what's going on he flips me over. he pins my hands above my head
"ol-"
"shh now just do as daddy says"
he starts making out with my again, chocking me with his tongue while his hand explores my body. the touch of his cold fingers tracing every inch of my body is so erotic. i let out a small moan once he reaches my pussy.
"oh i see my slut likes that huh"
i can't do anything but nod in agreement, it feels so good all i can do is moan. he slaps my thigh and covers my mouth with his hand. a blush covers my face once again, god he's so sexy.
"listen to daddy and be quiet or i'll have to punish you"
"y- yes daddy" i whimper

he moves his head to my neck giving me hickeys so everyone knows i'll only ever be his. slowly he licks down to my tits circling my nipple with his tongue, sucking and biting it as his other hand plays with the other one. a moan escapes my mouth again and he slaps my tit.
"i said be quiet"

he sits up
"take your trousers off"
it's about time he lets me i'm desperate for his touch. as soon as they're of he slams me back onto the bed pinning to my hands together yet again but only this time it's tighter. he returns to sucking my tit but now his hand is in my pussy. his fingers run across the lips before he rubs my clit. his thumb rubs it fast and harsh, my back arches with pleasure. slowly his fingers leave my clit as he starts pumping them quickly in and out of me. my breath grows faster and faster and i start moaning, this is the best feeling ever. his mouth leaves my tit and his lips smack against mine.

(5 minuet time skip)

he pulls away and stops fingering me. i look down and notice a huge bulk in his jeans.
"d-daddy-" i stutter "i want you inside of me"
a smirk spreads across his face
"of course anything for my dirty slut"
he begins unbuckling his belt and puts protection on looking at me to make sure he can continue. i nod my head, all i need is him.
he spreads my legs and slides it in slowly. a huge gasp leaves my mouth, it's bigger than i expected. he ties my hands to my bed, there's nothing i can do now i'm exposed to him, i'm all his. one hand covers my mouth and the other chocks me. his grip is tight around my neck. i can't breathe yet i love it, i'm getting hornier but the minuet. i'm shaking, i want this orgasm to last forever.

(10 minuet time skip)

"ughhhh" he screams as he cums.
god his moans are so hot they turn me on even move. he moves his mouth nexts to my ear and moans
"fuckkkkk"
he keeps thrusting into me moving his hand from my mouth to my nipple flicking and pinching it. i start having an orgasm again, shaking like mad.
"i'm going to cum- nghhh"
daddy pulls pulls out staring at me smirking
"god look what youve done now. i better clean you up now"

he licks me up and down making sure every part of me belongs to him. his tongue circles and flicks my clit and moans fall out of my mouth. he tongue fucks me
"d- daddy ighhh"
i squirt again but in his face.
"i'm sorry-"
"shh it's hot thank you sexy"
he lightly kisses my pussy before he stands up to get dresses. that was a night i won't ever forget about.