Good to see you again

(Annabeth POV) 

I fell. 

I looked up at the rest of my friends as I fell into the pit. 

It was horrible. Falling for days, until finally seeing the ground. I landed in the Cocytus and felt miserable. I finally hauled myself to shore and began walking. 

After what felt like weeks of walking I saw what looked like a hut in the distance. I was weary to enter until I smelled something, it smelled delicious. I was about to enter the door when I heard a massive roar. I turned to see a massive drakon charging for the hut. 

Just then, the door of the hut flew open and standing there was a massive hellhound. I panicked and hid before getting a better look at the hellhound as it stood off against the drakon. It was the size of a bus and looked super strong and agile. Then there was the weird parts. It had what looked to be an omega symbol carven in a plate of silver metal, embedded in it's chest. It also had a pair of sea green eyes, instead of black. 

The hellhound launched at the drakon, pouncing on it's back and clawing away at it's neck. It slashed and bit until the drakon turned to dust. The hellhound went to walk back inside before it stopped. It smelled the air before turning and looking me in the eye. I jumped and began to run before the hellhound leapt over me and landed in front of me. I accepted my fate, this was the end. I closed my eyes waiting to die. I heard the sound of cracking and grunting infront of me. I opened my eyes to see someone I thought I would never see again. 

"Hey Wise Girl"