I become a Monster

(Percy POV) 

It wasn't looking good for us. The attack on the princess andromeda failed, the gods were only slowing Typhon down and we still had no idea how to defeat Kronos. Nico had told me about the river styx but then I could be killed by a single cut, I really didn't want that. I got a mind message from the king of the gods who told me to meet him in the throne room. I got there to see zeus in his throne. 

"Percy, I asked you to come here for an offer" he said with a false smile. 

"And that would be?" I asked

"Power to help you fight my father"

"An what, praytell, is this power"

"A vast majority of abilities from across greek history."

"This fight isn't going to go well, so, I accept your offer"

"Good" he said as his smile turned maniacal. 

He blasted me with a ball of energy and I felt my entire body feel like it was ripping apart. I watched as my skin turned to black scales. In the reflection of the marble, I saw my eyes turn reptilian. Twin, bat like wings erupted from my back. My arms arms got beefier (Get it) and twin horns appeared on my head. A long tail covered in spikes appeared and a spiky shell appeared on my back. 

"What have you done to me" I said in a now much deeper voice. 

(To hear what his voice sounds like. Skip to the time code. 5:31)

"I've been meaning to get rid of you but poseidon wouldn't let me without declaring war. I have given you the powers and forms of every legendary monster you have ever defeated, making you now a monster." Zeus explained.

"No" 

"Oh yes" 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed as it turned into a deafening roar.

I launched a Zeus only for him to disappear. I was beyond angry, I was furious. I wanted his head, I wanted to kill something. That's when I remembered the army of monsters marching at us. A wicked snarl appeared on my face as I wheeled around and launched off of Olympus. 

I flipped my fury wings to keep me in the air while I scouted out potential targets. I spotted a Drakon. I was huge and it seemed the demigods fighting it were losing. I stopped flapping my wing and landed on it's head, instantly crushing it and killing it. The demigods looked at me with fear and prepared to attack. I didn't give them the chance as I whipped around and dove into the army of monsters. My tail was flinging spikes in every direction, any monster that met my eyes I turned to stone, the talons on my hands shredded anything that got close to them. Any attack they made was useless as they bounced off of my now impenetrable skin. I was a being of destruction, killing anything that opposed me. 

Within minutes the army was no more. Kronos was scared. His well thought out plan was crushed within minutes. 

"What are you?" He asked me. 

"Percy Jackson, and you, Kronos, are finished." I said as I launched toward him. 

We clashed, both unable to get the final blow until I impaled a spike in his side. A scream was heard as he collapsed and a flash of gold energy was seen. 

I turned around to find almost everyone with their weapons drawn ready to attack. The only ones who didn't were Chiron and Annabeth. They slowly approached me. 

"Percy?" asked Annabeth as she reached out to my face. 

"Wise girl." I said back. 

"Oh Gods, what happened to you" She asked.

"Zeus turned me into every major monster i've ever helped kill." I said

"Percy, don't worry, we'll find a way to fix this." said Chiron.

"Sorry, but that might be a little hard." I said

"How so?" Chiron asked. 

I turned around to show Kronos scythe in the back of my stomach as the wound was turning to golden dust. 

"I think I'm going to tartarus for a while" I said. 

"No" shouted Annabeth. 

"Don't worry wise girl, I'll be fine. Takes more than a pit to stop me" I said. 

I could fell myself getting weaker as I blacked out.