Everything Hurts Inside (Seishiro x Hikaru (My OC)

I wanna try writing angst so here is some angst. Btw, i know this probably isn't the best way to put my oc in a story but i will make one that actually isn't sad and actually is sweet. Anyways, prepare to either cringe or cry, because I will try to make this sad. Btw they are in the killing game but Seishiro got PTSD after chapter two (i didn't want to do my oc so instead we're doing Seishiro but chapter two nor three has come out yet but i wanted to do this for the angst so none of this is canon to the actual story). Oh, AND SPOILERS FOR NEXTGENRONPA (i think)!!

~---**---~

It had been two weeks since Seishiro, the ultimate spectrologist, had been trapped here with 16 more ultimates. One of those ultimates was Hikaru Shibata, the ultimate figure skater. After the deaths of four of their classmates, Seishiro soon started to get PTSD attacks. Naturally, her friend, Hikaru, wanted to help him. No, she was going to help him in every way possible. This was something serious. She wasn't about to ignore a mental issue that her friend was having. She was going to help them through it.
Hikaru knocked on Seishiro's dorm, hoping nothing horrible happened to him. Seishiro opened the door up a little bit and peered outside.
"Hey...you f-feeling alright?" the figure skater asked timidly. The spectrologist soon showed a small smile, grateful that it was just her and not anyone else.
"Yeah. Nothing bad has happened yet. Come in", Seishiro let the figure skater in his room. Hikaru then sat on the spectroligist's bed where the spectrologist was sitting.
"So n-nothing has happened yet...no bad flashbacks or t-trauma?" Hikaru asked with a worried tone in her face.
"No...and hopefully nothing will happen yet", The spectrologist sat beside the figure skater, hanging his head low. He seemed depressed thinking about the killing game and how gruesome the punishments were. He didn't want to think about the trauma it gave him, or how he was about to kill someone.
Going along with Seishiro's trauma and Hikaru's stress from the killing game, both were afraid that something would happen to the both of them. What if one of them were to die? Would the other loose their sanity and go insane, or kill themself? Would they murder someone? The future was unknown, and it seemed despairful to the both of them. One of them was going to die. There was no way both of them were to survive. And both of them knew this, even though they never told each other.
The spectrologist was hoping nothing would happen today as he held his head low. He really didn't want Hikaru to worry about this, even though she insisted on helping him. Hikaru soon noticed Seishiro's head down. She scooted by him and started to play with his hair.
"Are you o-ok?" the figure skater asked him. The spectrologist soon snapped out of his thinking and looked at Hikaru.
"Y-yeah. You startled me there for a sec", He hastily said, forcing a smile on his face. They both talked for a while which turned into Seishiro venting and Hikaru playing with his long hair, they kind of forgot someone could probably kill them or anyone could even die any second of the day. It soon turned late and the nighttime announcement turned on.
"Oh wow, it's ten already?! Well, do you want to meet at my dorm tomorrow?" Hikaru asked with a peppy voice. Seishiro smiled at this, happy to see her getting more confident talking.
"Yeah, sure. I'll see you then!" Seishiro said, more happy than usual. They soon parted ways and the figure skater went back to her dorm.

~---**---~

The next day, after breakfast, Seishiro began to walk to Hikaru's dorm. To his surprise, the door was left open. Seishiro peered inside, curious to know why her door was left open. When he peered inside, there was a sight that had burned into his mind forever.
There was Hikaru, his only friend, sitting in her dorm, impaled by blades and knifes of all sorts. she was then hung from the ceiling, with fresh blood still dripping out of her. Everything in her room was covered in blood. The spectrologist soon realized something:
She was dead.
"No...no god please no...HIKARU!" Before long, he realized he was crying while shaking her corpse alive. He then came to the conclusion that she was dead. There was no bringing her back. The spectologist started to break into tears.
"W-why...why d-did you have to leave..." he softly spoke while crying. A flashback soon came back to him.

"Seishiro! Are you o-ok?" Hikaru asked worryingly. Seishiro was crying in his room when Hikaru walked in. She soon ran to him and started to hug him. She soon started to sing something to comfort him.
(the song is Monsters from Katie Sky)

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it ok
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

The flashback ended right there. Seishiro soon felt himself fall to the ground, crying harder than ever. He didn't want to be alone without someone to comfort him, to be there for him, to be his friend.
"Why...why did someone...have to kill you...I-I'm sorry..." Seishiro said, while crying. He then felt something. He felt pain, a lot of it. Soon enough, everything started to burn and hurt from inside him mentaly, to the outside where his legs felt like they were burning. No one was killing him, so why was everything hurting? He soon came back to his senses and realized nothing was hurting him, nor was anyone there. He then also realized he had to tell everyone. He soon stopped crying, wiped his tears, got on his feet, and told Eijiro and Asami to come with him. He lead them to the body, where the body announcement played.
Ever since that event, he was way more depressed. The only thing he has left of her was her sweater and a necklace she would wear. He did manage to survive, which was very unexpected (this isn't canon I just wanted to add this for the angst). Though, nothing was ever the same with him ever again. Well, at least, until the end of the killing game...

~---TO BE CONTINUED---~

Probaly when I make the next pat of this, it'll be shorter. Anyways, This is my attempt and angst with my oc and Seishiro! If you want more oneshots please tell me in the commets!