confesions and kisses

JJ's POV
i saw simon heading into his room but before he walked in a grabbed his wrist and asked if he was ok . he went on to say how he was tired and just wanted to watch some tv. he asked me to come watch rick n morty with him so i did. i sat at the end of the bed whilst simon got dressed , he still had my hoodie on which made me happy . he told me to go put something comfy on so i quickly went and put some joggers on and kept my hoodie from before on . he patted a spot next to me on the bed for me to come sit . he pulled the covers over him and me just to our waist .

Simons' POV
once jj came and got in my bed i put the tv on a sat there quite. i was really confused about my emotions because i really do love jj but idk how he feels. i feel jj wrap his arm around my shoulder and he pulled me in close. i rested my head just above his stomach slightly on his chest. i wrapped my arms around his waist and just sat there quite thinking about what i'm going to say next. i feel jj gently kiss my head and then he sits me up and told me he needs to tell me something.
"what is it jj"
"well erm well urghhh this is so awkward for me i don't know how to say it but basically-
but before he could finish i placed my lips against his soft lips and just remained like that for a few seconds. i brake away from this kiss and start crying .

JJ's POV
i went to confess to simon but before i could finish i felt his soft warm lips against mine but then he pulled away crying asif he had done something wrong.
"i'm sorry jj i'm sorry please don't be mad i don't know what came over me i'm sorry" si sobbed.
"sorry , sorry , simon don't be sorry please i erm i - i - i love you" jj blurted out.
"you y-you love me jj"
"yes but i didn't want to say anything because i didn't know if u where straight or you even like me or if it would ruin our friendship and i was scared but i feel so safe and happy and like nothing else matters when i'm with you"

Simon's POV
he likes me !!! like he actually likes me ! omg i feel like asif asif i don't even know but i feel so loved and overwhelmed and happy. but how am i going to tell him i like him i'm not good at this sort of stuff i erm i need to just tell him ok just breath simon.
"i cant even tell u how happy i am jj i'm just, i'm just overwhelmed and-"
"what in a bad way owww i'm sorry simon" jj cried.
"no don't be ridiculous jide u did something i didn't have the guts to do but now i feel like i can tell u everything"
"i-i love you jj and i want to be with u forever"
"wait really"
"yes really i love you jj olatunji"
"i love you too simon minter"

the two come closer together lips barely apart and then jj leans in a kisses simon slowly hovering over his long body he starts to bring the kiss along his collar bone but before anything more happend jj and simon heard harry and ethan running up the stairs.