᭝᰷ฺ໋݊🍊ᮁ᳟ࣳ - nine

mashiho

happy that i won the game, seugheun kept pouting. i still don't know what his relationship with her actually. but me always being jealous, i will always try to win her heart no matter what.

"hey guys, i'll make some drink for us," miwa said and stood up, walking in to the kitchen.

i turned to seugheun with a curious face. "what's your relationship with miwa?" i asked without hesitation.

"i'm her best friend forever and ever," he leaned back with his arm behind his head then turned to me before continue. "for life."

i sighed in relief. before i could speak he asked me. "why? you like her?" he smirked.

he smirked? i thought he likes her because once his presence is in here, we have a bad vibes. maybe he's not that bad at all.

"you might probably like her too," i said.

who knows if he actually like her? miwa has many charms that'll make everyone fall for that.

"nahh, i like her as a friend. well, to be honest, i did like her once before. that's just when we were kids," he said before straightened up his body. "so you like her, i see. that's why you are so eager to win," he chuckled and nudged me.

"let me test you before you date her," he made a fake cough then stares at me seriously. "what does love mean to you? why do you like her? do you have a girlfriend before? now you should answer these questions honestly."

this sounds like a boyfriend test. i admit that seungheun is a good best friend for miwa. i didn't expect at how we were enemies before and now we have this bonding time like a friend.

"well love is like life. without my other half, i'm sure i'll be lonely and can't feel the love. i like her because i'm sure she's the right one for me, she's the only person who makes my heart skipped a beat. it makes me want to see a doctor sometimes. i don't have any girlfriend before cause i'm not interested," i explained while nodding my head.

seungheun nodded in agreement then patted my back a few times. "if i'm a teacher, i would give you an A"

i frowned. "why not A+?"

"nope, if you already date her then it'll be A++" he laughed while slapping his knees. i only stare at him with a poker face.

this kid is a clown.

"what's so funny?" miwa came with two  ice lemon tea.

"oh—uhm nothing hehe," seungheun grinned excitedly and started to drank the ice lemon tea.

i can see the difference when he's with me and her. he's a total different person when he's with me, weird and bad. but when he's with her, he looks so innocent and goofy.

i grabbed the ice lemon tea and drank it slowly. i just realized that miwa didn't have any drinks and i guess she forgot about it.

"oh how stupid of me, i forgot mine," she face palmed. before she could go away, i stopped her.

"miwa, you can drink mine," i raised up the cup, showing it to her.

"you sure?" she asked hesitantly.

"of course," i smiled.

she took it and started to drink it. i suddenly got flustered because i just remember something. isn't this, indirect kiss? i blushed at the thought of that, at least i got the kiss. i'm kinda sad that i still can't kiss her because everytime i'm about to do it, something annoying interrupts us.

┼╌ׄ╌ׄ╌⿻࣪࣪͜🍊

"bye miwa!" seungheun bid her, before he could go away, he whispered at me. " don't forget to confess again," he winked and then ran like a sonic dash.

he really is weird.

once miwa closes the door, i pushed her against the door with a stern face. this is the only opportunity i have before something could bother us.

"will you accept me?" i stare at her eyes deeply, like very deep.

"mashiho, i can be awkward in relationship," she sighed and looked down.

"i would pursue our relationship no matter what. now all i want the answer is yes or yes."

she looked up as we stare at each other's eyes lovingly. i didn't hesitate to lean in faster because i can't help it. i want to feel it, i want to feel how her lips connect with mine.

i smashed my lips with hers as i closed my eyes. feeling it and also hoping she would reply back. this is my first kiss. i'm glad that my first kiss is her.

she unexpectedly kissed me back and that's how i'm in heaven. her lips taste like cherry [ :D ] that blossoms beautifully. we pulled away, breathing heavily.

i connect our foreheads together and stare at her eyes. those pretty eyes will always makes me hypnotised unknowingly.

"i promise to your heart to care and treasure it with love," i caressed her cheeks while staring at her eyes.

"i like you too," she smiles happily like a little kid.

i grinned and hugged her tightly. i can't stop smiling with her answer.

"date me miwa."

"isn't that obvious? mashiho of course!" she hugged me back.

"i need to thanks the author and tell her i love her," i muttered out of the blue.

"what is it?" miwa asked curiously.

"nothing hehe," i chuckled then ruffled her hair.

finally, this is my top bucket list and i'm so happy at how it works. since the first time i laid my eyes on her, my heart can't stop beating rapidly which makes me more curious of her. who is she suddenly came to our school and makes me feel like that?

we became more closer and thanks to jihoon that she's his cousin, even though he likes her before. now i didn't expect this will happened. she's just so perfect to be my girl and me, being her man.

i have faith in what i see, now i have met an angel in person.

"you stole my first kiss," she said and hit my chest playfully.

"you stole my heart then it's fair," i smirked and laughed once she hit me again.

"i wonder if jihoon knows about this," she walked to the couch and sat. she patted the seat next to her, motioned me to sit.

i walked to her and sat beside her then swung my arms around her shoulder.
"don't mind about him, let's tell them that we're officially dating," i pecked her cheeks, staring while smiling at her smile.

┼╌ׄ╌ׄ╌⿻࣪࣪͜🍊

vote, follow and comment
down your thoughts! i would
love to read it ty <3

btw,

↷ QOTD  ⁾⁾
꒰ 🐹 ꒱ ¦✧ what's your favorite
color?