᭝᰷ฺ໋݊🍊ᮁ᳟ࣳ - four

mashiho

"mashiho, what are you doing?" hyunsuk asked while staring at me oddly.

ah shet, i was hiding because of my red ears. it's all beacuse of that girl, miwa.

"nothing." i get out from my hiding place (which is doyoung's back) with courage.

"m - my name is uh – takata mashiho. just call me mashi, shiho, mashiho or whatever you want." i smile and chew on my bottom lip after that.

"so miwa, do you still recognize all their names?" jihoon asked her.

what the fvck jihoon? she didn't get to introduce herself to me.

"of course. yoshi, hyunsyuk, doyoung and mashiho." she sat up straight confidently.

"oh I feel loved." yoshi put his hand on his chest like he was proud.

we all laugh together except jihoon. he was just smiling showing his teeth.

what's with this dude?

as expected, the teacher is not coming since she has a meeting. so the boys and i are happy that we can spend some more time with miwa.

"what's your ideal type miwa? or maybe who?" i asked out of the blue, which cause my friends head turned to me in unison.

"what?" i asked innocently.

stupid shiho, stupid. what kind of question is that.

i really want to know what's her ideal type anyways, so i can be the one like what she wants. we just met, but i am really curious about her already.

"actually, i don't have any ideal type but at least that someone can be trusted then it's fine for me." she pursed her lips.

"you can trust me." i suddenly blurted out.

shiho, stop! i should stop talking nonsense i swear to god.

then i look away, realising what i said. i just can't control my self.

"me too." hyunsuk said confidently and the others follow as well.

i hate you all.

saying that she can trust them, miwa just laugh softly at their enthusiasm. when it's break time, i will totally going to sit beside her. i need to know more about miwa. she's the only one that stole my heart in nineteen years i've been living.

we are soulmates maybe? that'll be lucky for me. i promise to my self that i will get her no matter what. even though i don't know what holds in the future. i just want her, and only her, no one else.

i promise, periodt.

nothing is going to stop me, but i can feel that jihoon is a bit odd. now i realised he is glaring at me while the others are talking with miwa.

i can't if he is like this. we're friends. i don't want to argue just because of a girl, then we will become enemies. i hope this will not happen.

there could be a possibility that the others will like her as well. this might be a tough challenge for me.

┼╌ׄ╌ׄ╌⿻࣪࣪͜🍊 

miwa

the boys lead me to the lunch room which is a bit like a canteen but larger. we went to the food court where we took our foods. the meals are special, there's a ddeokbokki which is my favorite!